99 CALORIE CLEAN Reeses Peanut Butter Cups

Replies

• MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Are we not all on this site for basically the same reason? We should all be supporting each other.

That's a negative.

negativeghostrider_prv.gif

Top Gun :heart:
  • Vini9
    Vini9 Posts: 343 Member
    Bump!
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    I think it was brave to put yourself out there with a personal recipe!

Brave is running into a burning building to save someone.

Posting a recipe on a forum is not brave.
  • diadia1
    diadia1 Posts: 223 Member
    Look, they come in wrappers to protect them from dirt. Seems clean enough for me.

lol!
    it made me smile!
  • ImNikki6
    ImNikki6 Posts: 32 Member
    I made imitation PB Cup fat bombs recently.

1.5 sticks butter
    1/3 cup peanut butter
    4 tbsp nutella

Melt in a pot, pour into molds, put in freezer for a few hours and then eat!

Serving size is one

Nutrition info

OMG that sounds good, Im gonna try these soon

124 cals
    3 carbs
    12 fat
    1 protein
    89 sodium
  • Matt24442
    Matt24442 Posts: 324
    2 pieces of bread
    nutella on one side
    peanut butter on the other

boom
  • ImNikki6
    ImNikki6 Posts: 32 Member
    New here not sure why my quoted post came out wrong but I meant to post
    OMG that sounds good, Im gonna try these soon
  • jkuhnen
    jkuhnen Posts: 14 Member
    Aint nobody got time for that
  • NarneyK
    NarneyK Posts: 264 Member
    Looks pretty good but I still think I would prefer the real thing

1 Reese's cup

105 calories
    7.5 g. Fat
    12 g. Carbs
    10.5 g. Sugar
    2.5 g. Protein

Ha thanks for sharing this info. I never knew they were so low in cals. I'm totally buying some next time I'm at the shops.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups
    Ingredients
    MILK CHOCOLATE (SUGAR; COCOA BUTTER; CHOCOLATE; NONFAT MILK; MILK FAT; LACTOSE; SOY LECITHIN; PGPR, EMULSIFIER); PEANUTS; SUGAR; DEXTROSE; SALT; TBHQ (PRESERVATIVE)

I prefer not to eat gmo soy lecithin, or an emulsifier so that the peanut butter cup can now sit on a shelf for months before I eat it AND a chemical preservative that is a form of butane.

I love to make my own desserts so this looks awesome!

I sure hope you don't eat fruit, for instance apples contain formaldehyde, hydrogen peroxide and acetaldehyde. Yes, even organic ones. oh noes!

What the what?! But they use formaldehyde in nail polish!!! *dies*
  • ksuh999
    ksuh999 Posts: 543 Member
    How is chocolate "clean"? It's a heavily processed food. It's even fermented.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Look, they come in wrappers to protect them from dirt. Seems clean enough for me.
    reeses.jpg

Nice call friend!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Are we not all on this site for basically the same reason? We should all be supporting one another! Some of the comments on here are really non-constructive and critical. She just wanted to share a personal recipe that has helped her on her weight loss journey. I think it was brave to put yourself out there with a personal recipe!

I'm sorry. The you guys are mean, we should all supposrt each other thread was yesterday. Please try again next Thursday. Today is clean vs IIFYM.

Thanks,

SS

PS. we are not all here for the same reason. I am here to track calories and activity, and mess around with my friends and write stuff on forums.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups
    Ingredients
    MILK CHOCOLATE (SUGAR; COCOA BUTTER; CHOCOLATE; NONFAT MILK; MILK FAT; LACTOSE; SOY LECITHIN; PGPR, EMULSIFIER); PEANUTS; SUGAR; DEXTROSE; SALT; TBHQ (PRESERVATIVE)

I prefer not to eat gmo soy lecithin, or an emulsifier so that the peanut butter cup can now sit on a shelf for months before I eat it AND a chemical preservative that is a form of butane.

I love to make my own desserts so this looks awesome!

I sure hope you don't eat fruit, for instance apples contain formaldehyde, hydrogen peroxide and acetaldehyde. Yes, even organic ones. oh noes!

What the what?! But they use formaldehyde in nail polish!!! *dies*

Yes, but with all the formeldahyde, you will be well preserved!
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    reeses.jpg

Nice call friend!

Ha, I always thought that's what the wrappers were for anyway.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    reeses.jpg

Nice call friend!

Ha, I always thought that's what the wrappers were for anyway.

It makes perfect sense. You slide them out of the package, you dont' want the chocolate to get dirty. Put a wrapper on the bottom of it.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Are we not all on this site for basically the same reason? We should all be supporting one another! Some of the comments on here are really non-constructive and critical. She just wanted to share a personal recipe that has helped her on her weight loss journey. I think it was brave to put yourself out there with a personal recipe!

I'm sorry. The you guys are mean, we should all supposrt each other thread was yesterday. Please try again next Thursday. Today is clean vs IIFYM.

Thanks,

SS

PS. we are not all here for the same reason. I am here to track calories and activity, and mess around with my friends and write stuff on forums.

Yep, and I'm here to log stuff and cause trouble for this guy^^.
  • kbeardmore22
    kbeardmore22 Posts: 283 Member
    bump
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    SOURCE: http://thenakedkitchen.com

INGREDIENTS:

1 cup chocolate chips of your choice (I used SunSpire Grain Sweetened Chocolate Chips)
    1/4 cup organic no salt added creamy peanut butter (I used 365 Everyday Organic Creamy Peanut Butter from Whole Foods)
    3 Medjool dates, pitted
    1 candy mold of your choice (you can purchase these at Michael’s craft stores, Bed, Bath and Beyond, Jo-Ann Fabrics or your local hobby store)

PREP:

In a small saucepan on very low heat, melt the chocolate chips.
    reese1-300x200.jpg

Using a clean/unused paint brush, paint the melted chocolate into the candy molds.

Put the molds into the freezer for 10 minutes.
    reese4-300x200.jpg

While the chocolate is hardening, add the peanut butter and dates to a food processor or powerful blender and process until throughly blended. Set aside.
    reese2-300x200.jpg

Remove the candy mold from the freezer and fill the hardened chocolate molds with the peanut butter mixture. (It’s easiest to use your fingers to gently press the peanut butter mixture into the chocolate shells)
    reese3-300x200.jpg

Using the remaining melted chocolate, paint over the top to cover the peanut butter mixture.

Place the mold back into the freezer for 10 minutes or until completely hardened.

Remove from the freezer and carefully “pop” candy out of molds. They should easily pop out, if not place back in the freezer for another 5 minutes.

NUTRITIONAL INFO:
    Makes 10-12 candies (depends on the mold you select).

Serving size 1 candy.

Nutrients per serving: Calories: 99.5, Cal. from Fat: 46.5, Total Fat: 5g, Sat. Fat: 2g, Carbs: 11.5g, Fiber: 1.5g, Sugars: 6.5g, Protein: 1.5g, Sodium: 0mg, Chol: 0mg