I lost a whole person! 120 pounds lost! (pics included)

Options

Replies

• awoodward1972
    Options
    Great story i did read it all, congrats on the weight loss. :)
  • tarotlou
    tarotlou Posts: 47
    Options
    Omg awesome story :smile:
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Wowsers well done you look awesome!
  • Emmabulliemum
    Emmabulliemum Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    great to see a guy's transformation on here well done!! awesome guns lol :tongue:
  • ukjude
    ukjude Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Fabulous story - well done you! The girls will all be fighting over you now! :wink:
  • Territravel
    Territravel Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Good Morning and yup I read the whole story! You wrote it from the heart and it shows, very easy reading and funny too! I love your humour. What an amazing transformation for your body and your mind. Great going - now go and get that girl. You look fab! xx
  • Xtinesky
    Xtinesky Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Love your writing style and sense of humor. You made me laugh. Congratulations on your achievement and for sharing it with us, it's inspiring :smile:
  • runlaugheatpie
    runlaugheatpie Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    well done! I think many of us have had relationship weight gain and loss stories. Congratulations - now the bit about keeping it off forever is the next chapters in your story!!
  • FirecrackerJess
    FirecrackerJess Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job! I can only wish to have the success you did. A lot of people go through that and don't lose weight, so good for you.
  • MissEllieJones
    Options
    Woah! Well done!
  • PrinnyBomb
    PrinnyBomb Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I actually teared up reading that! You look amazingly fit and healthy and you worked really hard to get there. Good for you for figuring out you needed to do it for YOU and no-one else. Congrats sir!
  • sozisraw
    sozisraw Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Always good looking now you've a great body too!
  • Fattackler2013
    Fattackler2013 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    You're an inspiration. You've done amazingly well. Well done :)
  • Marina809
    Options
    Wow, jaw-dropping transformation. Waiting for everyone in the house to wake up so I can gather them around my laptop and say "Look, just look at what this guy did!!"

Incredible work, congratulations and don't ever lose that sense of humor.
  • SoLiveItUp
    SoLiveItUp Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    amazing story : )
  • Funmiloves
    Funmiloves Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Great story, thanks for sharing! Very inspirational and shows that in order to gain 'real' success and maintain it, we all need to do this for ourselves :-)
  • zoe534
    zoe534 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference! You look amazing and I love your story, you really cracked me up. Congratulations on all you've done, and awesome arms!
  • armanichien
    armanichien Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great story!!!
    Your arms are awesome and you look much younger than before!!!!!!~~~~
  • jennz81
    jennz81 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! My hat's off to you. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!