Replies

• BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    That is just crazy!!
  • UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Ok so the first thing I thought of was how does that work for certain...bedroom activities? Or even kissing??
  • HollieDollieeeex
    HollieDollieeeex Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    GOD & there's me thinking a mouth ulcer is hard to bare.
  • MrSeriousguy
    Options
    That is the one of the stupidest things I've heard. People need to realize there is no shortcuts to success.
  • HollieDollieeeex
    HollieDollieeeex Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I prefer to burn the roof of my mouth with pizza every few days.

I L:heart: VE THIS :laugh:
  • NonnyMary
    NonnyMary Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Why is this so disturbing?

If it works, isn't it cheaper, less invasive and more easily reversed than normal weight loss surgery?

I'm not advocating any sort of surgery, but if I ended up in the position to think I needed WLS, I'd tend to go for the least expensive, least invasive, least prone to complications and most easily reversed solution (assuming that all options were similarly effective).

And pain-wise, I would imagine that periodically irritating the top of your mouth is less painful overall than abdominal surgery.

Ha! Thats like saying well do i want someone to kill me by slicing me up with a knife 20 times, or slowly stabbing me with a pointy tool 20 times :)
  • bethannien
    bethannien Posts: 556 Member
    Options
  • victoriavoodoo
    victoriavoodoo Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I asked my mom once as a kid why people don't just get their taste buds burnt off if they want to lose weight because who would want to eat if they can't taste.

She got me a shrink.
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    I asked my mom once as a kid why people don't just get their taste buds burnt off if they want to lose weight because who would want to eat if they can't taste.

She got me a shrink.

She should have got you a cup of coffee. :D
  • RAEQ127
    RAEQ127 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I think I would rather be fat...
  • victoriavoodoo
    victoriavoodoo Posts: 343 Member
    Options

She got me a shrink.

She should have got you a cup of coffee. :D

Or a bag of salt and vinegar chips. D: hurt so good
  • RAEQ127
    RAEQ127 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Why is this so disturbing?

If it works, isn't it cheaper, less invasive and more easily reversed than normal weight loss surgery?

I'm not advocating any sort of surgery, but if I ended up in the position to think I needed WLS, I'd tend to go for the least expensive, least invasive, least prone to complications and most easily reversed solution (assuming that all options were similarly effective).

And pain-wise, I would imagine that periodically irritating the top of your mouth is less painful overall than abdominal surgery.

Um, no.
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Look I don't know about the weight loss, my main concern is how it will effect oral sex.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    That actually makes me feel sick. I had my wisdom teeth out a few years ago, kind of had the same effect! I still managed to eat some ice cream though, although I had to leave the chocolate fish from my Phish food in the bowl as I couldn't manage them!
  • Scubanana7
    Scubanana7 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Haha, figures. This doctor's offices are in California....

To our profound horror and dismay, the good folk of CA are moving to Texas in droves. :yawn:

God help us! I am envisioning another Civil War limited to one state. :explode:
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!

Yes our world has gone mad!