Squat challenge, anyone?

Options
124»

Replies

• minimah7
    minimah7 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello, guys. Just a tip to make it more bearable you can do the squats in increments such as each time to walk up the steps stop and do a set of squats or each time you walk the dog do a set when you come back in the house or my favorite, do a set each time you visit the restroom. Lol! There's no way you can get pass it that way. :happy:

This is what I do. I'll do two sets whenever I go to the bathroom at work (nobody wants to see me squatting at my desk - LOL). It has worked out well so far. I'm on day 15. 80 of 140 done so far today!

Bella0531; that is so true. Ha ha! I do them when no one is looking. I do not have any weights at work. Only at home. I am a weakling. I have 10 pound dumb-bells at home. I must start somewhere. Lol!
  • erinemal
    Options
    I completed this back in June (using 4kg weights), I saw some great results! I must re-do it again soon though.
  • dscmom
    dscmom Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    80 done yesterday....rest day today :-) where is everyone?
  • dscmom
    Options
    105 done whew
  • nena49659
    nena49659 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    8 days to go...I'm so over squats! lol
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    TBH, I don't like doing the same exercise daily, but wish you best of luck.

You seem really awesome.
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Bumping to save - today will be day 1 for me!
  • dscmom
    Options
    110 done today....tomorrow is rest day.....doesnt hurt as bad as it did at first but after about 50 it gets serious haha
  • dscmom
    Options
    130 squats done
  • dscmom
    Options
    yesterday was rest day...150 today ....not sure I will make them :-( but gonna try