Replies

• Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Thought i would also add in my current numbers. I weigh 163lbs right now. When i started lifting, i started with just an empty OLY bar, so 45 lbs and NOW...

My current PRs (lbs):
    Back squat - 185 X 4
    Conventional deadlift - 225 X 4
    Overhead press - 70 X 5
    Bench press - 105 X 4
    Bent Over Row - 115 X 5

You look amazing and I would *love* to get this strong! So inspiring!!!:heart:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!

tumblr_lztb8mufa51rpbesvo1_500.gif
  • shelleycf
    shelleycf Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    So motivating! I just started my weight loss journey seriously about 6 weeks ago and my husband convinced me to start lifting 2 weeks ago. I've been enjoying it so much! I love the challenge!
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    Whoo-hoo....look at that hottie :)

Also, I love your new haircut!
  • PattyJane167
    PattyJane167 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I just started lifting..cant wait to be able to share my story with everyone!!!
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Whoo-hoo....look at that hottie :)

Also, I love your new haircut!

Just trying to be more like u!
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Not sure how I missed this last week, but fabulous work! :drinker:
  • NewCaddy
    NewCaddy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of you. You are doing it the right way this time and you are an inspiration!
  • Happy_10yr
    Happy_10yr Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress!!

Keep up the great work!!
  • Happy_10yr
    Happy_10yr Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I just started lifting..cant wait to be able to share my story with everyone!!!

I look forward to it :)
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    WONDERFUL! And love the progress. Thanks for sharing...and for being an inspiration.
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Thought i would also add in my current numbers. I weigh 163lbs right now. When i started lifting, i started with just an empty OLY bar, so 45 lbs and NOW...

My current PRs (lbs):
    Back squat - 185 X 4
    Conventional deadlift - 225 X 4
    Overhead press - 70 X 5
    Bench press - 105 X 4
    Bent Over Row - 115 X 5
    Impressive numbers!!! I love seeing numbers like that, particularly when women post them. :wink:

I started like you did, eating too little and doing endless cardio. I got on the weight machines maybe once a week, but most of the time I opted for cardio because it burned more calories. :ohwell: I started lifting at the end of last December and never looked back. I am in love with lifting and how it makes me feel! I look forward to going to the gym, which is not something I really did before I started lifting.

Thank you for sharing your story. You are such an inspiration. Hopefully a few more women will pick up a barbell and start lifting after reading your story.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!