What is the one fruit u must have everyday?&why?

Options

Replies

• swenger_rn
    swenger_rn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Watermelon. Can eat a lot of it for little calories and glycemic index.
  • EvelynBfly78
    EvelynBfly78 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    images_zps08983aff.jpg

Bananas!
    When the skin starts to get speckled they are the sweetest. I used to hate the smell of bananas & now I can't live without them. The only thing I don't like with bananas in them is any kind of banana bread, pudding or cake. Yuck!
  • diadia1
    diadia1 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    strawberries,blueberries and banana.
  • Lorix94
    Lorix94 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    AVOCADO !! Lots of avocados !! And apples banana cantaloupe berries pears oranges.... lol all fruit is good!! ... (expecially avocado) ^.^
  • dorrien12
    Options
    Watermelon....it is refreshing and plus 22 years ago (prego with first child), I got sick and NEVER ate it again until this summer. And I cannot get enough of it.... Apples are my second choice (same scenario as Watermelon). Grapes are my third choice.
  • willdob3
    willdob3 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I don't eat any fruit on a daily basis.
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I usually have grapes, because mum always buys them. Generally whatever is in season or what's in the fruit basket!
  • LorienCoffeeBean
    LorienCoffeeBean Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    right now its plums and blueberries.
    why? because they are yummy
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Avocado.
    It hits the spot like nothing else. Must be the oils and/or the potassium content?
  • susanhiding
    susanhiding Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I only really eat fruit everyday during the summer/fall and then it depends on what is in season. In the beginning of the summer I eat a lot of strawberries, then blueberries/raspberries, then cherries/watermelons/tomatos...then in the fall, lots of pumpkin and apples. I did just discover pluots, which is a cross between a plum and an apricot...and that is pretty tasty.
  • Bella0531
    Bella0531 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    For about 2 years straight it was pineapple, but I think I've moved on to blueberries.
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I eat a red delicious or gala apple every day. I choose them because they are crisp and juicy and easy to grab out of the fridge and throw in my lunch bag. If I have time to slice up some strawberries, I sometimes replace the apple with those and pour a packet of splenda on them. Like dessert!
  • tifferz_91
    tifferz_91 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Fruit: Bananas

Why: Keeps me fuller longer, instant boost of energy, & my favorite fruit :love:
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Peaches especially the kind where it's really juicy on the inside and not hard.
  • PaulHalicki
    PaulHalicki Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Orange. I just like Valencia oranges.
  • zedgt87
    zedgt87 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    the poon fruit for me
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    If I could watch Neil Patrick Harris daily, that would be my favorite fruit.
  • gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I rarely eat fruit, but if it's cherry season, I eat as many as I can while they're here. I love raspberries too, but don't eat them often.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I have berries most day. Raspberries/blueberries/blackberries/strawberries. Why? Because they are delicious, and healthy :)

That. I have 2 different berries with breakfast every morning.
  • averylopez
    averylopez Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have a banana everyday and I have for years. High in potassium, filling and can put in yogurt, make a smoothie, use in oatmeal or just eat it plain. Other fruits are great but bananas have so many uses!!!