What is the one fruit u must have everyday?&why?

Options
l0l0p
l0l0p Posts: 167 Member
Hello. I'm just curious to know what is the one fruit you gotta eat everyday & why?

I am currently eating orange everyday
& finds it good cause it is high in vit C
which heals my swollen painful gum
and it's gd to my complexion instantly,
brightening it & making it clear and fair(:
just sharing (:

Fruit:
Why:

Replies

• jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    none...I crave veggies rather than fruit...BUT if there is a bowl of cherries in front of me I will def eat them :laugh:
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    The fruit i eat the most are def grapes, lots and lots of grapes :D
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Bananas!
  • Ke11o
    Ke11o Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I Love me some Pineapple!!! In fact, I would live in one under the sea if I could!
  • simsburyjet
    simsburyjet Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    watermelon is so refreshing and is the one fruit always in the house.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    none...I crave veggies rather than fruit...BUT if there is a bowl of cherries in front of me I will def eat them :laugh:

^^^ this. I eat more veggies than fruit, and if i eat a lot of fruit i tend to go off it for a while... but i always want to eat veggies. The fruit I eat most of are berries. Any kind of berries, probably blueberries or strawberries the most.

My favourite veg is the brussel sprout. running out of brussels sprouts is a disaster...
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Right now it's cantaloupe, but for years it was oranges.

I also love apples, grapes, mangos, blueberries, strawberries, peaches, grapefruit, lemons, limes, papaya, and blackberries. I eat the cantaloupe as much as I do mainly because of the massive amounts of Vitamins A and C, so it fits my plans quite well.

I love fruit and could eat that and pork all day and be perfectly content. I should have been born Hawaiian.
  • nathalier71
    nathalier71 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I don't have them everyday but I should: Blueberries! I LOVE them and they are sooooo good for you as well!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love GOOD mangos (not the CRAP they sell in US). But since I can't have it year long, bananas are my second fav.
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Tomatoes! They're great in so many different dishes, and so good for you!
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    For me its blueberries. I love all fruits but if there are blueberries in the store I don't care how much they cost or if they are in season or not I have to get them. I can pass up everything else but gotta get me some blueberries. Love them with my cottage cheese or right out of the container... after I've rinsed them off of course :happy:
  • shannashannabobana
    shannashannabobana Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Whatever is in season and looked good at the grocery store or farmers market that week.

This week: Figs.
  • aliceclutz90
    aliceclutz90 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I have berries most day. Raspberries/blueberries/blackberries/strawberries. Why? Because they are delicious, and healthy :) Go great with a handful of nuts.
  • Morn66
    Morn66 Posts: 96
    Options
    Berries of all sorts, crisp apples, tomatoes (I tend to eat them like apples), and all of the stonefruits. I also really love cantaloupe, but good cantaloupe can't really exist where I live, at least not compared to where I'm originally from, east of the Mississippi. :)
  • disgruntledone
    disgruntledone Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Everything here is seasonal but if I had a choice I would eat watermelon every day of my life in fact a few times a day every day of my life! I will say I favor juicer fruits then non juicy.
  • AlexB422
    AlexB422 Posts: 111
    Options
    Strawberries. All day everyday.
  • beckyhoo
    beckyhoo Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Banana in my oatmeal for breakfast
    Tomatoes and avocado on my salad at lunch
    Grapes for snacks
  • BlazeJay83
    BlazeJay83 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I definitely don't eat them every day but halawi dates are something I wouldn't mind trying to.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Blueberries and bananas....so yummy
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    banana