I lost a whole person! 120 pounds lost! (pics included)

Options

Replies

• amazondakini
    amazondakini Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Very cool story, and so true, when we do it for us, as long as we have ourselves, we keep doing it! Glad to see that smile creep back in - you are hilarious too, thanks!! Huge accomplishment!!
  • Luwright321
    Luwright321 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a great story! I read the whole thing and loved it. What a great sense of humor you have. I can't believe you ever had trouble with girls. Your ex was a real a**! I thought you looked good chubby but you look even better now. Congratulations on your successful weight loss. Your story and seeing the results in your pics really inspires me to keep on with my journey. Thanks for sharing. :smile:
  • hazeldixon89
    hazeldixon89 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, huge props to you for beasting though and becoming hench :D...you should be proud of yourself everyday and I hope one day to reach this level of fitness and maintain it!
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Glad you wrote the whole thing, I like to read about everyday Normal joe blow it gives me faith that oneday I too will cross the finish line. Congratulations on your transformation you look great have a happy life.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Inspiring my friend! Congrats!

Nothing beats self love, the rest will come in time. Make sure the girl you get this time isn't in it for your sweet bod, haha.
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress man!
  • Schlackity
    Schlackity Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    This is one of my favorite success stories. I can relate to so many things you said (although I grew up in Philadelphia, we were always a "big food" family too).

I wish you all the best and you should be so proud of yourself for stopping the downward spiral and pulling yourself back up. You'd make a great motivational speaker! I wish I knew you personally!
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    COMIC BOOK GUY!!! Mmm, cheeseburgers.

I did a variation on the theme - lost weight, found a guy, maintained until the relationship went sour (which incidentally was around the time we got engaged) and I started to gain, then some worse stuff happened and I gained quite a lot! And now the relationship is over and I'm back to looking after myself again. But I'm realising it has to be for the right reasons, and I like how you said it.

Nice guns, by the way :)
  • allieandlanie
    allieandlanie Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    By far my favorite sucess story!! Congratulations on your loss of weight and a superficial girl!!! You deserve someone who loves you for you!!
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Awesome, Congrats!
  • april27kelli
    april27kelli Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    WOW. WAY TO GO!
  • Lymberly
    Lymberly Posts: 17
    Options
    So inspiring!!!???????????????????????????? you look FANTASTIC!!!!
  • nairedavis
    Options
    Dude, when I saw the pick of your biceps, the first thing I said was "Damn!" XD

Congratulations! You look amazing!
  • gertudejekyl
    gertudejekyl Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    You sound nice. I like your arms.
  • arturo_marti
    arturo_marti Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Great post man! congratulations and no, I did not find your story too long!
  • booboo68
    booboo68 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I love your story and the telling of it where the pain still hides behind humor. The good thing is that you're overcoming the pain and being healthy for YOU!! You are a champion!!!! And by the way, love your transformation. (Play Rocky Theme Song here!)
  • azucena1004
    azucena1004 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! you look great!!!
  • bubaluboo
    bubaluboo Posts: 2,098 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! I love the way you write too.
  • relybr718
    relybr718 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring. I did read the whole story. People can be so superficial. your better off . (clearly) WOW!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!