I'm Now Half My Size

Options
13»

Replies

• 4Snitch
    4Snitch Posts: 9
    Options
    Today I am starting back again after a long time of basically doing nothing but making excuses. People like you make me feel ashamed..and that is a GOOD THING!!
    Thank you for posting, and I think (like others have said) you are TWICE the man, you just weigh weigh half the weight.
    Best wishes,
    Nicolette
  • scrapbookfool
    scrapbookfool Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep it up
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is wonderful! Good job!:wink:
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Good on you. I know exactly how much time, sweat and effort you would have put into that loss, well done! I'm currently 72% of the weight I started out at, I *will* get to half the weight that I was. It's inspirational to see someone that has done it!
  • Rachelphobia
    Options
    You are AWESOME!
  • Ann_Marie_2x_MORE
    Ann_Marie_2x_MORE Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You're amazing, that's awesome!
  • DaniDC28
    DaniDC28 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep going!!
  • 366to266
    366to266 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    In many ways we both will be Twice the men we used to be as life will once again be enjoyable

OR half the man with twice the life!

Many congrats Brian!

I'm right behind you!
  • jmarie1967
    jmarie1967 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are an inspiration to the rest of us who have alot to lose! Thanks for sharing your story!
  • april522
    april522 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic work! Very inspiring!
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your great results and your dedication to yourself :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: That photo is such a great comparison! Well done and best wishes for the rest of your weight loss. So inspirational when we see it CAN be done, and exercise and healthy eating, portion control - it works! :smile:
  • 616Junebug
    616Junebug Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow, way to go! All the hard work is evident. Thanks for sharing your story!
  • fabtofat
    fabtofat Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    This is really inspiring. Way to go!
  • ButterflyDame
    ButterflyDame Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    your the man! you rock!! amazing!!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!