Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

logged my food for today

joaniej75
joaniej75 Posts: 136 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
I've logged what I plan to eat today--Hopefully this will keep me on track. I still have around 400 calories left for snacks and exrea fruits and veggies.

Replies

• I have a friend who does this & it helps her tremendously. Makes her more accountable. In the evenings, she just goes back and adjusts if she didn't stay completely on plan. Have a healthy day!
  • branson101
    branson101 Posts: 173 Member
    I log early in the day. That way I know where I stand in my calories so I can adjust if necessary. Plus I know how much I have to play with when it comes to snacks. good luck!
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    That's awesome, keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    WTG! :drinker:
  • DashDeV
    DashDeV Posts: 545 Member
    YOU GO GIRL!!!!! Everyone could learn a thing or two from you.
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    i do the same thing :) i plan out everything for the day except dinner and it helps tremendously!
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Sounds like a solid plan to me....good luck!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    and.......
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    overachiever
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    I did the same thing today. Hopefully, we'll stick to it. :)
  • NattyJayne1991
    NattyJayne1991 Posts: 25 Member
    That's a really good way to help you stick to your plan :) I usually do this for my working days, then I don't feel the need to go to Asda on my lunch break and pick up something naughty!
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    I do the same thing... I spend Sundays prepping for the week so I can do this, it's a real time saver as well :drinker:

it really helps me stay on track!
  • cparter
    cparter Posts: 754 Member
    good idea and now stay focused on staying within those boundaries.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    I usually log the night before, unless I'm gone all day and not sure where/what I will be eating. It definitely keeps me in track!! :happy:
This discussion has been closed.