Done :) 18 months, 84lbs down, GOALLLL (A lot of pics)

Options

Replies

• ruth3698
    ruth3698 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! gorgeousness galore!
  • Gettinfit242
    Gettinfit242 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    HOLEY *kitten*! you are beautiful! this is literally one of the most inspirational ones Ive seen.. DAYUM! WAY TO GO!!!! and im with whoever else said that you dont look like you ever had on weight... im in AWE! you have just motivated me to bust my A** workign out today!! THANK YOU!!!!
  • suz155
    suz155 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!
  • ccristal34
    ccristal34 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look great. I want your stomach!
  • ShannaAutry
    Options
    I am speechless! What am amazing transformation! You're a huge inspiration!
  • babyrover
    babyrover Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Fabulous and inspirational....I too am 5'10" starting at 241 lbs and have 80 lbs to lose!!! I am a tad bit older than you (i am 50) but thanks for giving me hope that it can be done!
  • TINAHUNTER1969
    TINAHUNTER1969 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring, well done :flowerforyou:
  • mookybargirl
    mookybargirl Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You look great! Like a different person - congrats on reaching your goals.... :flowerforyou:
  • ryeaydsmom
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • Victory_or_Death
    Victory_or_Death Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You kicked some SERIOUS *kitten*......You are very inspirational, thank you!
  • ladyluch99
    ladyluch99 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    A-MA-ZING!!! You totally rocked it! Makes me want to start all over again and try to get about 50 more off. Here's to you! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Funkypanda89
    Options
    All i can say is, wow! Definitely an inspiration/motivation
  • msunat97
    msunat97 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Amazing change
  • gitnfit2
    gitnfit2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Such a stunning success I imagine you will inspire many others to commit to change the way you have. Great job!!!
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    I am utterly dumbstruck! This is an absolutely incredible transformation! Whether or not you realize it, you are an inspiration and motivation to me and I'm sure thousands of others and all because you stuck with it, and worked hard, and made it happen. My congratulations to you!
  • HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats! You look awesome. It's nice to see because I'm your height as well - good to know what the future may hold! :)
  • tlebel
    tlebel Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Amazing. You look fantastic.
  • StartingAtSixty
    StartingAtSixty Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Thank you xx
  • LandorsSpace
    Options
    What an amazing effort! It shows in your smile the most! Congratulations on having the strength and will to see it through!

Any new goals in your life? I bet you could achieve them all now if you do!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!