I'm such a failure

Options

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Try the Master Cleanse. It will get rid of all the chocolate toxins.

the tape worm diet is better...
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    I find that protein right before bed keeps me from wanting anything else . . . well, food anyway.
  • mperrott2205
    mperrott2205 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I think you need to up your calories to 5000 a day and only eat fats and carbs. High protein causes cancer and fat thighs.
  • IronCakes
    IronCakes Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the input everyone. I don't feel as bad anymore. I just need to stay away from the chocolate. The more I eat it, the more I want it.

Also what is green coffee bean extract and where can I get it?
    I find that protein right before bed keeps me from wanting anything else . . . well, food anyway.

Good idea! I'm gonna up my protein!!
  • IronCakes
    IronCakes Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I think you need to up your calories to 5000 a day and only eat fats and carbs. High protein causes cancer and fat thighs.

Uh 5000 calories? I think that is a bit over kill. High protein causes cancer and fat thighs? Links?
  • PAULO65
    PAULO65 Posts: 3
    Options
    Don't beat yourself over it. it's just a slip. continue on because there are peaks and valleys in anyone trying to succeed.
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    I'm blaming it on TOM!
    tumblr_m33iodEcBq1qavdr7o1_400.gif
  • kpick41
    kpick41 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You are not a failure!
    2 pieces of chocolate does not make you gain 2 lbs. TOM and other daily weight fluctuations make the scale go up and down.
    Put it behind you and start a new day.
  • Britt59
    Britt59 Posts: 25
    Options
    oh don't give up just keep on doing what you been doing we all get cravings and yes we all give in to temptation...a couple pieces of dark chocolate won't hurt you its good that it was the dark, just try to stay away from them as much as you can if you can't just keep on doing your diet and exercise or what ever you been doing....I doubt a couple pieces of chocolate with make you gain 2 Lbs
    When you run out of the chocolate's don't buy any more for a while maybe until you lost 10 lbs then celebrate with some dark chocolate but only 2 Pieces! eh!!!

I wish you the best with your weight loss just keep saying ''you can do it'''' your worth it'' your family and friends are all going to see you healthy and fit.
  • ron2e
    ron2e Posts: 606
    Options
    OP sadly sometimes trying to be humorous is casting pearls before swine!
  • aliciap412
    aliciap412 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    well obviously Tom is a huge *kitten*
  • FerretBuellerr
    FerretBuellerr Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    If you are being serious: Eating two pieces of dark chocolate did not make you gain 2 pounds. It might be water retention, or a million other things. This is why I don't weigh myself ever day and only do once a week - our weights fluctuate a bit from day to day. It's normally, don't freak out.

If you are not being serious: :huh:
    It's so hard to not jump on the scale, how do you manage to only weight once a week?

I find it really easy actually. I also put the scale out of view so I don't see it every time I go into the bathroom and get the urge to check. It's always in a cabinet under the sink where I rarely go for stuff anyways. Then weigh-in day also becomes somewhat of a special day, instead of every day.

And in reference to the trolling, I suggest you look up the term on urbandictionary or just Google it. I can't explain it well myself. But you sure sound like one :ohwell:
  • nilbogger
    nilbogger Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Are you pulling my leg? Pull your own leg. instead... it burns more calories.
  • ChristineinMA
    ChristineinMA Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    TJchoc_zps376898d8.jpg

Two pieces - one, two
  • helpfit101
    helpfit101 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Chocolate is a high gravity food so there!
  • melanie_J
    melanie_J Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    well obviously Tom is a huge *kitten*

You know he really is...he comes in, messes things up, then just leaves...and then *BAM* he's back for another round in about a month! I think a restraining order is called for!
  • ron2e
    ron2e Posts: 606
    Options
    This thread is priceless. Thanks OP for making my day!
  • movienutty
    Options
    TOM creates water retention as well. It could be water weight. Give it 3 days ultil TOM is over
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    It's obvious your hand is trying to sabotage your diet.. You have to cut it off..
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    It's nothing that 3 extra hours of cardio and 900 calories can't fix.