"Those people", they just cant shut the **** up !

Options
13»

Replies

• EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    My new favorite saying is, "I will success."

:angry: How nice. Maybe English isn't her first language.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    I do not understand the issue. They asked questions. Just answer them. Some gave unsolicited diet advice. Smile and nod and move on.

-whierd, Adult since Sunday

Don't do it! You're my favorite non-Adult, adult.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I do not understand the issue. They asked questions. Just answer them. Some gave unsolicited diet advice. Smile and nod and move on.

Hey, just becuase You're an adult doesn't mean that I still can't be juvenille :tongue:

If I can do it, anyone can. :tongue:
  • SkinnyMsFitness
    SkinnyMsFitness Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I packed my breakfast and lunch for multiple reason
    1) To save money and restrict my sodium intake, as you know hows food out there
    2) To keep myself healthy. => I dont need massive carbs and oil for just 1 meal

Today is my day-2 and I will keep it up...

"THOSE PEOPLE" in my office, they are like
    1) OHHH, SO YOU ARE TRYING TO ON DIET ??
    2) OMG, YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE THIS FOOD, IT WILL MAKE YOU FATTTTTT
    3) DID YOU COOK THIS, HOW, WHY ?
    !@#!@#!@#!#!$!@#@#

I know I am doing the RIGHT thing! I watch out my macros !
    I have steam fish dorry, green peas and corns and homemade mash potato with super low sodium (Okay you can say its bad carbs, but so what ? Its not like I am having the freaking pot!)

I will success. Watch me !!
    ARGhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

And thank you those for reading, I am done LOL

Okay, first of all, what kind of shape are 'these' ppl in?! That could be your first reason not to give a **** what they say!! lol
    Secondly, screw the haters! Seriously! Well, not seriously, but you get my drift....

Keep consistent on doing you...and you'll be making them jealous in no time! =))
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

Congratulations!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    My new favorite saying is, "I will success."

:angry: How nice. Maybe English isn't her first language.

You mean the whole world doesn't speak English? LOL

How would they be able to read the subitles in foreign films?
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    who cares what anyone thinks,
    do it for you.
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I’m in an office full of lazy, negative, unhealthy people. I get a lot of comments from how my lunches look like too much work (I’m in the office kitchen for sometimes up to 20 minutes preparing my salads or meals), to criticizing what I have. “Oh, there’s carbs in that”. Your point is??

Sometimes I let them suck me into a nutrition debate but mostly I just walk away. I work with a lot of people that view food as the enemy. There’s a few guys that like to pick at me that I’m always eating at my desk. Yep, I’m here 10 hours a day so that means I’m getting 90% of my food during my work day, deal with it.
  • ChrisM8971
    ChrisM8971 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    There ARE no bad carbs. Almost.

Tell that to the '79 Ford Courier I had in high school!

:laugh: :drinker:
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I am in nursing school and I pack my snacks a lot of the time of just go without. I have class 4-8pm which is my normal dinner time. Well anyway yesterday I had a banana, frozen grapes and water. Even always laughs at me at least in the beginning when I was still super overweight but now that I have lost about 50 lbs everyone is asking me how as they are eating a candy bar and coke. I say fixing your snacking really helps. How cares what people think anyway! Good luck girl- you should like you are ready to take over the world well the "diet" world that is :)
  • sarah_lou22
    Options

or smile and ask them if they are offering to buy you lunch. lol

good one!

^this! :)

but seriously. screw people and what they think. do what is best for YOU and don't worry about anyone else.
  • EvilFeevil
    EvilFeevil Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Years ago a coworker saw me eating yogurt and told me it was bad for me. Say whaaaaaaaaat????
  • NonnyMary
    NonnyMary Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Just tell them "I can haz chezeburgers"
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    often people's comments are more about themselves and their insecurities than you. Do what you are doing and know to be right for you and you WILL succeed. Go girl!

this. The people you are describing in the OP would love nothig more than for you to fail.
  • theatkgirls
    Options
    Just let it go in one ear and out the other. If you don't respond, they will get the hint. Keep you the good work, only you know whats best for you.