MADE IT -REACHED GOAL !!!! 2yrs 115.5lb lost .PICS

Replies

• 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Amazing! Congratulations!!! Don't know you personally but I can sincerely say I am proud of you! :) You look great! Continue to live well!

Thankyou :smile:
  • Rainorshine2013
    Rainorshine2013 Posts: 21 Member
    Wow..you are quite inspiring..glad you pulled through the emotions..You are beautiful!
  • dianesheart88
    dianesheart88 Posts: 111 Member
    Stunning!! Congrats!!
  • 1KiwiChick
    Wow..you are quite inspiring..glad you pulled through the emotions..You are beautiful!

Thankyou:flowerforyou:
  • 1KiwiChick
    Stunning!! Congrats!!

Thankyou :flowerforyou:
  • jeffd247
    jeffd247 Posts: 319 Member
    Hot.
  • Luizam25
    Luizam25 Posts: 87 Member
    Congrats, well done!
    May I ask, how long did it take you to reach the goal? Did you have periods of stagnation or plateau? How many calories did you used daily?

I want to loose some 90 pounds....it seems so unreal...

thanks...
  • 1KiwiChick
    Great stuff.. Congrats you earned it!

Thanks buddy:drinker:
  • lolsauce
    lolsauce Posts: 36 Member
    That's awesome! You look gorgeous!
  • O,g that is amazing. You should print these pictures and put them on the wall as your biggest life accomplishment. Amazing!
  • 1KiwiChick
    O,g that is amazing. You should print these pictures and put them on the wall as your biggest life accomplishment. Amazing!

Haha yep i probably should!
  • m0ll3pprz
    m0ll3pprz Posts: 193 Member
    You look sensational! Congratulations and best wishes on your continued success! Thank you for sharing your story! :flowerforyou:
  • Mini_horse_lover
    Mini_horse_lover Posts: 178 Member
    You look great!!! well done :D
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    amazing work
  • 4Decades
    4Decades Posts: 6 Member
    Thank you so much for posting your pics. People like you keep me motivated. Congratulations on such great success! You look amazing!
  • plipsurt21
    plipsurt21 Posts: 36 Member
    OMG you look totally different. Well done you deserve high praise indeed.What an inspiration to the rest of us.
  • zebszee
    zebszee Posts: 31 Member
    what a fantastic story.........congratulations
  • well done!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    I'm BEYOND impressed with your beauty and your strength. Amazing story, you must be so proud of yourself! xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!