hi my names coco....

Options
and im hoping MFP can help me! i look back at pics of myself and omg i was looking hot. i have totally let my over eating and eating tons of junk take control! im hoping by tracking my food i will do better. i need a babysitter or maybe someone to slap my hand when ive clearly had enough. i make excuses all the time, i blame my boyfriend for makin me fat. 'fat and happy' well at first it was fun, but now im totally uncomfortable and embarrased and im in the public eye so i cant be like that.

heres to ALL OF US

i just hope i can track my food for one whole week. i get lazy after a day. whats up with that?

Replies

• hightopp
    Options
    You're not alone! After a few weeks of consistent tracking (which is so eye-opening), I fell off the wagon, but I know that I need to do better because I deserve better, so I'm dusting myself and climbing back on.

I've found that having to log my food really helps with portion control- I don't want to admit that I ate a bag of peanut butter filled pretzels. Or cookies.

Good luck!
  • janna674
    janna674 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    i try to post my food all day ..if i cant i write it down...you can always go back and fill everything in later. Try to look at lots of fat pics of yourself...it seems to motivate me. I hate having a spare tire..need my old tummy back please! please add me and we can motivate each other,
  • brockly25
    Options
    we are here for you and if you need help just ask or chat with us and we can help you out or juts talk about whats bugging you :)
  • turbojanem
    Options
    you can do this. we are all in this together.