Advocare? What are your thoughts?

Options
13»

Replies

• Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options

As I commented before, if it works for you go for it. Everyone is different.

Stop. Please.

Nope
    Free world, entitled to my opinion.

"Everyone is different."

medical conditions aside, no, we are all the same.

According to you. Can't put medical conditions aside.

You don't even make sense, have a great day.

Thanks, you too.
  • Mighty_Rabite
    Mighty_Rabite Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Clean eating is THE best and proven way to lose weight and get healthier, hands down.

IMO, paying a premium for Advocare or any other similar stuff is kind of like adding octane booster to a naturally aspirated vehicle.. it's not really going to do much good without the right engine (in the case of our bodies, a good dietary plan) using it.
  • daisy79
    daisy79 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I checked out this thread because I have a (now former) co-worker that is selling advocare. Says its the greatest stuff in the world and gives her energy and motivation to go to zumba and running all the time.
    Advocare kinda seems like a pyramid "scheme" based on what I've seen, so I'm not at all interested in joining her on this adventure. But I let her send me a free sample of "Spark", drink supplement. I took it this morning since I couldn't sleep well last night.
    I notice the caffeine and I would be able to go work out for awhile but it doesn't seem much different than an energy drink or a soda as far as that goes.
    This thread didn't tell me anything I didn't already know. I'm glad this site has helped me see that I don't need potions and pills and cleanses to lose weight. Just hard work and self control!