120824-blacklicorice-315p.380;380;7;70;0.jpg

and i'm starting to hate this:

Cauliflower.jpg

:angry:

Replies

• Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Asparagus is okay. Better than eggplant.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    i confess.

and i'm starting to hate this:

Cauliflower.jpg

How dare you. You will be sitting at the right of the debil in hell.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    You're just jealous.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I love brussle sprouts. Asparagas I can do without.
  • chubaway
    chubaway Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    I enjoy them all
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    <-- hater is gonna hate
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    I :heart: black licorice
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    You're just jealous.

^ This. Did asparagus turn down your romantic advances and pick cauliflower instead?
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I hate this:

url?sa=i&rct=j&q=broccoli+gif&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=Q4nWQ5GVPoc72M&tbnid=zJXS2ShuLlgZeM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fsydney.foodconnect.com.au%2Fresources%2Frecipes%2F&ei=O5EeUpqRIomayAGQ9IHABw&bvm=bv.51495398,d.aWc&psig=AFQjCNF9bqod1RILwZB1VI5o8JZWKMKkeg&ust=1377821324646854

why can't I get my gifs to work??? :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • debbash68
    debbash68 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    This is a really controversial thread, vegetables have rights and I can't believe you're hating on them. I believe in vegetable marriage and equality of vegetables, what your doing is sick
  • BrainyBurro
    Options
    You're just jealous.

^ This. Did asparagus turn down your romantic advances and pick cauliflower instead?

that is pure speculation.

• calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    But asparagus is really tasty covered in some olive oil and parm. Plus it makes your pee smell fancy, so there's that. What's not to love?
  • jus_in_bello
    jus_in_bello Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    black liquorice is the devil's candy. I mean, who *wants* to eat something like that, let alone pretend that it's delicious candy. It is a total candy fail.
  • BrainyBurro
    Options
    black liquorice is the devil's candy. I mean, who *wants* to eat something like that, let alone pretend that it's delicious candy. It is a total candy fail.

exactly... it needs to be taken down a peg and i'm just the hater to do it! :angry:

black-licorice1.jpg
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

exactly... it needs to be taken down a peg and i'm just the hater to do it! :angry:

black-licorice1.jpg
    oh sweet jeebus, yes.
    But asparagus is really tasty covered in some olive oil and parm. Plus it makes your pee smell fancy, so there's that. What's not to love?
    I AM a fan of the fancy pee, though.
  • DanIsACyclingFool
    DanIsACyclingFool Posts: 417 Member
    Options

black-licorice1.jpg

Apparently you've never tried double salt black licorice. My father and I both enjoy them, so did my grandfather. You'll LOVE regular black licorice after that.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Meh, slap some bacon on all of those and I'd probably eat them.
  • scottaworley
    scottaworley Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    licorice and cauliflower suck.
  • ilene_marlett
    Options
    Meh, slap some bacon on all of those and I'd probably eat them.
    LOL, with the Paleo eating plan that would work, except for the candy...
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options

black-licorice1.jpg

Apparently you've never tried double salt black licorice. My father and I both enjoy them, so did my grandfather. You'll LOVE regular black licorice after that.

I love LOVE black licorice

Riddle me this: I hate Jager...but love black licorice. My husband loves Jager, but hates black licorice.

They're both anise flavored...it makes no sense.