Week 6, "H20" Lose 20 Pounds by Halloween Challenge.

Options
week6-1.gif

Hey Ladies & Gents.. Here we are at week 6. Wow.. Time is flying by.

Newbies: Feel free to join in at anytime.. To join leave a little introduction, Your current weight, and join in.. I know you probably wont lose the 20 pounds by Halloween, but the challenges will continue. We have a lot of support in here.. When Im away and cant get to the group, I have Bru & Pinky who help me out tremendously. Along with a few of the others that are on here daily. So dont be afraid to join in.. :)

Hope everyone is doing well. And I hope we are all starting off the new week in good health. My cold is finally coming to a hault thank god!! Thank you for your support, and patients thru the past week. We only have 6 weeks to go, lets see what we can do.. We got this, together!

I want to thank you all, for all that you do to help me make this group a success. I would like feedback on how you feel this group is going? What can we do to improve it, if it needs improvements..

Looking for a motto for our group. Any suggestions?

Hope we all have a GREAT Week 6.. Im hoping to be back down, since Ive gained over the past few weeks. I think its been because of this cold coming. I think its been lingering for a few weeks.

Anyone have plans this past weekend? If so howd they go. Anything exciting planned this up coming week?

Replies

• RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Bru here :) Reportin' for duty ;) I weigh in Friday ! Keep up the great work everyone!!!
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Just getting this into my topics so I don't lose track :D I went for a lovely fall walk today....Felt amazing afterwards
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    hey ladies.. Sorry I was trying to get my little think I made to work.. Before I typed up my norm for the week.. I hope youve both had a good weekend.. :)
  • nicolina823
    nicolina823 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I also weigh in on Friday but I think TOM will be here. At least I hope so!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! New thread! My weigh ins are also on Friday :)

Also, no tests this week so I should be at least a bit more active :D
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options

Woo hoo.. Happy to hear it.. :) Did you find out how you did on your test yet?
  • LittleMissAngi
    LittleMissAngi Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Id like to join! I need something to get me back on track! I started at 200 lbs, I'm now at 184! I was at 181 last week, but I think TOTM has something to do with the gain. I hope so! I really need people to stay on my butt and compete with me to drink water! Thats the only way I feel I can do anything is to make it a game and to compete with someone! Ive tried to compete with myself and challenge myself to drink nothing but water, but that only lasted so long! I will try again, I really would like to hit the 20 pound mark so I can get my reward! Feel free to friend me!
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I am so looking forward to this new week! I had a couple days this week where my food was absolute crap. An my exersising has been lacking. I don't know what has crept into my head - I reach the lowest weight of the year and it doesn't give me inspiration or anything. I'm not going to be upset if my weigh in this week is up (I weigh on Wednesday BTW) because I know I just have to live with the consequences.

Today though was exhausting! Did a scavenger hunt at Disneyland. I was at the resort before 7am and got home just after 5:30. There was five hours of xo stant walking and stair climbing and thinking...all in 107 degree weather. I am going to sleep like an effing rock! It was a fun event, but kind of discouraging. They gave you 330 questions, five hours, and four zones (Disneyland, DCA, Downtown Disney and Grand Californian Hotel, and Disneyland Hotel and Paradise Pier Hotel. It was complete info overload and I was stupid and didn't eat breakfast. The first time I actually had food was after the contest at 3. Ive never devoured a salad like that before. LOL

Enough rambling about my day. Happy Week 6 everyone! And welcome to the new folks. Looking forward to seeing you succeed!
  • LastFighter
    LastFighter Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I didnt lose any weight this week. Basically everyday I have an excuse for not working out. From working doubles to birthdays and going to a sentencing. What I do not have however is an excuse for how bad I ate. I havent weighed myself but I know its going ot be bad. In response to this I have taken the next couple days off work to spend some extra time in the gym.

SW:291
    CW:283
  • iluvwdw
    iluvwdw Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I am so jealous that you were at disneyland!! Can I come live with you??? LOL OMG to be that close. I was looking at jobs and houses in the states today. I sooo hate the winters in Canada!! YUCK.

Lucky girl, even though you had an exhausting day, I am still jealous!
  • ChandraSinger
    Options
    I lost 1 pound this week!! Hope everyone had a great weigh-in this week!!

1521612.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    My weigh in is tomorrow, and I actually feel positive for once. I have exercised every day and have been well under on my calories most days. I hope I am not setting myself up for a fall here with my positivity lol
  • nursee67
    Options
    I weighed in today since Mon has been my day...shows a gain. I have been fighting with this damn 1.4 pounds FOREVER! Of course, I have not been keeping up with exercise...I do good for a couple of days then work tires me out and I get lazy. So.. I am going to weigh in again Fri. Maybe changing my day will bring some good luck. Seems like a Friday weigh is the norm here. See ya Friday!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I weighed in today since Mon has been my day...shows a gain. I have been fighting with this damn 1.4 pounds FOREVER! Of course, I have not been keeping up with exercise...I do good for a couple of days then work tires me out and I get lazy. So.. I am going to weigh in again Fri. Maybe changing my day will bring some good luck. Seems like a Friday weigh is the norm here. See ya Friday!

Ahhhh this same thing happened to me, I was stuck between losing 21lb and 23lb for 2months. I am hoping that now I have broke it I am moving again. It will start coming off, everyone has those stubborn few lbs every now and again, don't give up :D
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    i am going to join your group if thats ok. of course i wont lose 20 by then but every little bit helps. if i dont exedcise first thing in the morning i dont do it so that hel0s me. i get up early if i have other stuff to do because if i dont exercise i get cranky!
  • queenlulu
    Options
    Joining ya'll need to lose 10 before Nov 1, headed on a cruise. Got alot going on but I will do it !!
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

Woo hoo.. Happy to hear it.. :) Did you find out how you did on your test yet?

I know I got an A on my German test but I think I did a low B on my Anatomy test :( I'll know for sure on Tuesday. I'm gonna definitely have to step it up in that class because apparently the amount of studying I'm already doing is not enough D:
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    Id like to join! I need something to get me back on track! I started at 200 lbs, I'm now at 184! I was at 181 last week, but I think TOTM has something to do with the gain. I hope so! I really need people to stay on my butt and compete with me to drink water! Thats the only way I feel I can do anything is to make it a game and to compete with someone! Ive tried to compete with myself and challenge myself to drink nothing but water, but that only lasted so long! I will try again, I really would like to hit the 20 pound mark so I can get my reward! Feel free to friend me!

That is so awesome! I can't wait to be in the 180's myself! I haven't been that small for a good five years now. You must be so proud :)
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I am so looking forward to this new week! I had a couple days this week where my food was absolute crap. An my exersising has been lacking. I don't know what has crept into my head - I reach the lowest weight of the year and it doesn't give me inspiration or anything. I'm not going to be upset if my weigh in this week is up (I weigh on Wednesday BTW) because I know I just have to live with the consequences.

Today though was exhausting! Did a scavenger hunt at Disneyland. I was at the resort before 7am and got home just after 5:30. There was five hours of xo stant walking and stair climbing and thinking...all in 107 degree weather. I am going to sleep like an effing rock! It was a fun event, but kind of discouraging. They gave you 330 questions, five hours, and four zones (Disneyland, DCA, Downtown Disney and Grand Californian Hotel, and Disneyland Hotel and Paradise Pier Hotel. It was complete info overload and I was stupid and didn't eat breakfast. The first time I actually had food was after the contest at 3. Ive never devoured a salad like that before. LOL

Enough rambling about my day. Happy Week 6 everyone! And welcome to the new folks. Looking forward to seeing you succeed!

Holy cow Pinky! That days sounds amazing! Even moreso than my Disney marathon (which we only got about halfway through, we're gonna do it again weekend after next if I have it my way).

So did you guys win? What is this scavenger hunt thing?
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I didnt lose any weight this week. Basically everyday I have an excuse for not working out. From working doubles to birthdays and going to a sentencing. What I do not have however is an excuse for how bad I ate. I havent weighed myself but I know its going ot be bad. In response to this I have taken the next couple days off work to spend some extra time in the gym.

SW:291
    CW:283

Well you know what you did wrong so you know what to change. Good luck! Enjoy your free days at the gym!