My diary is open.
  • Haltermania
    Haltermania Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    my diary is open fill free to add
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    My diary's open. Feel free to look around, but it's pretty boring. 1 gram per pound of body weight protein, 5 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, a slow carb at every meal, dessert twice a day, about 1800 calories, every day.
  • ChelleBalady
    Options
    Feel free to add open diary????
  • Siobhan108
    Siobhan108 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends. I eat normal meals that others might not agree with, but I feel that I eat things that I like and will always have in my diet. My doctor is very pleased and just recently took me off all my meds except those for my thyroid which I will always have to take. I try to keep sodium low and protein and fiber high. Anyone may add me however if you are MIA for 3 days without letting me know I delete. Good luck on your journey. Remember this is not a diet program, it's a diet change.
  • Michelle_dirtracer
    Options
    Mine is open to friends
  • v6s30
    v6s30 Posts: 43
    Options
    Open to friends :)
  • spirit05
    spirit05 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, my diary is open and I am always happy to add consistent loggers to my mutual support team! Welcome!!!
  • Butterflymomto2
    Butterflymomto2 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Add me, my diary is open! Everybody that replied to this thread..add me! Thanks!!
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    My diary is open add me! Goes for anyone else as well! We all need the support!
  • mommetime
    mommetime Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Open diary also. Feel free to add me as well. I could use some more friends! I am in the US also:)
  • CamillaHerold
    CamillaHerold Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am a consistent logger in both food and exercise, and diary is open to all. I too have an illness (UC) that sometimes dictates food choices, or limits overall calories. But right now I'm healthy and consistently eat about 1350 and burn 300-500 cals six days a week in exercise. I live near Charleston, SC. I'm happy to provide encouragement to all and would enjoy being your friend!
  • Harry56
    Harry56 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I also have an open diary and always looking for help myself
  • hnoelle85
    hnoelle85 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    my food diary is open to friends so feel free to add me. More support and motivation is always a good thing
  • doug_pierce
    Options
    My diary is open to friends. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • sandraleewolf
    sandraleewolf Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I too have just joined and really want to get back into my "skinny" clothes and be healthier. I just quit smoking and started on my journey to a healtier life. All the support any of us can get I think will help a lot.
    Good luck and stay in touch
  • WannabeStressFree
    WannabeStressFree Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    ME!
  • ilovemyfathergod
    Options
    How do I know if I have an open diary?
  • spaceyplum
    spaceyplum Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to help if I can, sent you a friend request :D
  • cdmarie
    cdmarie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary and would love to be your friend! I am glad you are on the mend!:wink: