Before you drink that Coke!!!!! Or Diet Coke ;)

Options

Replies

• jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    There's "science" that shows coke's bad. There's "science" that shows it's not bad. I feel for most people it doesn't really matter.. if you want one enough, have one and enjoy it.
  • Fitnin6280
    Fitnin6280 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    oh yes, because Facebook is a reliable medical source!

NOT!!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm totally going to change my habits cause after all, FB is valuable and reliable source of information!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    oh yes, because Facebook is a reliable medical source!

NOT!!

Beat me to it! :grumble:
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    OP, would you be interested in buying a bridge?

brooklyn-bridge-new-york1.jpg
  • bagge72
    bagge72 Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Ok...Ok... You guys win. I was going more for the water facts tan the COKE stuff. I mean, I like coke stuff too, but if water actually benefits the bodies in more ways than coke, than it makes sense to grab that. Just trying to be helpful..... :blushing:

Weird heading for water facts then ... :wink:
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Fellow Canucks ... Coke and Diet Coke 12pks on sale now for $2.99 at Sobeys!

(Figured this thread could use at least one fact)
  • Loves418
    Loves418 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    5. Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
    So the fact that my daughter was doing laundry at 1:30am and my husband snored all night leaving me literally 3 hours of sleep :grumble: is not the main reason I can't keep my eyes open? So if I drink a lot of water I will be more awake today. Good to know..:noway:
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Fellow Canucks ... Coke and Diet Coke 12pks on sale now for $2.99 at Sobeys!

(Figured this thread could use at least one fact)

:drinker:
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    If you get a can of cherry coke, empty out about half of it, and stick that can up a chicken's wahoo and place it on the grill until cooked, you have one awesome tasting chicken! None of it dissolves though.

I've heard of Beer Butt Chicken, but not Cherry Coke Butt Chicken. Hmmm...
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Ok...Ok... You guys win. I was going more for the water facts tan the COKE stuff. I mean, I like coke stuff too, but if water actually benefits the bodies in more ways than coke, than it makes sense to grab that. Just trying to be helpful..... :blushing:
    Which of the things in the list about water are "facts," again?
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    There's "science" that shows coke's bad. There's "science" that shows it's not bad. I feel for most people it doesn't really matter.. if you want one enough, have one and enjoy it.

What "science" shows coke's not bad?
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Do some research instead of reading rubbish posted on Failbook. It's all BS about Coke.
    The bit about the T-bone disolving in 2 days sounds a bit outlandish, but most of it is true. But lemons are also very acidic and will do most of that same things. Lemon juice can even bleach out your hair!!
    I am not willing to by a T-bone steak and a 2 liter to test it but I do not believe the steak would be gone in 2 days. Why isn't anyone going after lemons?!

Where will the T-bone go?
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    The point you're missing is that it DOESN'T benefit the body more than Coke. In fact, Coke is about 95% water. Beyond the difference in calories and the potential health issues of overconsumption of calories, they both provide the exact same benefits.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Do some research instead of reading rubbish posted on Failbook. It's all BS about Coke.
    The bit about the T-bone disolving in 2 days sounds a bit outlandish, but most of it is true. But lemons are also very acidic and will do most of that same things. Lemon juice can even bleach out your hair!!
    I am not willing to by a T-bone steak and a 2 liter to test it but I do not believe the steak would be gone in 2 days. Why isn't anyone going after lemons?!

Where will the T-bone go?

I was wondering that too. Thanks for asking! I'm going to try it, but I can't afford T-bone. I'll try it with my bottom round. :bigsmile:
  • FattieBabs
    FattieBabs Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    :noway:

Where is the smiley bashing a head against a brick wall?

Hee hee! Obviously drinking Diet Coke increased my irony factor today.....

Love the exploding head image. Now, must post results of my diet coke in stomach plus sirloin steak experiment once I get back from the gym, and then post it over Facebook ;-)
  • soldier4242
    soldier4242 Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Did you know that one in four people who drink coke run the risk of contracting lycathropy and will be cursed to walk the earth as a shape shifter. They will have a great a terrible power that they can draw upon but they will be pulled in to a war between the forces of good and evil for the rest of their days. They will not longer be able to live a normal life. They will be hunted by the Black Spiral Dancers, a clan of werewolves whose goal is to bring about the apocalypse.

Everyone who abstains from coke and drinks water instead will develop unparallelled skills in the areas of data mining, taxidermy, and a third category of your choice. I went with juggling. If you drink water long enough you will be able to learn one of the romance languages without any practice or research.

Now that you know this which would you choose? Coke or Water?
  • Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Did you know that one in four people who drink coke run the risk of contracting lycathropy and will be cursed to walk the earth as a shape shifter. They will have a great a terrible power that they can draw upon but they will be pulled in to a war between the forces of good and evil for the rest of their days. They will not longer be able to live a normal life. They will be hunted by the Black Spiral Dancers, a clan of werewolves whose goal is to bring about the apocalypse.

Everyone who abstains from coke and drinks water instead will develop unparallelled skills in the areas of data mining, taxidermy, and a third category of your choice. I went with juggling. If you drink water long enough you will be able to learn one of the romance languages without any practice or research.

Now that you know this which would you choose? Coke or Water?

Beer.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    panic-gif.gif
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    You missed out the part about Coke/Diet Coke tasting like sh1t...

I stole this...but it must be done

tumblr_m23znm7zLr1rrdvx9o1_400.gif