I.am.so.hungry!

Options
2»

Replies

• LisaUlrey
    LisaUlrey Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Be sure to log EVERYTHING that goes in your mouth, every single day. You will really learn what works for you and what doesn't.
  • Krissy_K89
    Krissy_K89 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Okay, now that I took the time to fix up my profile (picture coming soon) I do also want to add that I am an emotional eater. That is not a secret to me... I eat when I'm happy, when I'm sad, when I had a great day, when I had a bad day. The sad part is, I don't even know where this came from because I have been thin my whole life and never even liked fast food up until about three years ago. But, it is what it is and I'm trying to make a comeback. I guess that's all that matters, right? I have definitely had my fair share of depression and added drama in the last few years, I've seen a therapist but the only person who can control my eating is me. I know what I'm doing wrong and I am determined to change that. I appreciate ALL of the support from each and every one of you. Thank you for all of your help!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Well, you're eating some things that have a lot of calories for how much they fill you, like those 250 calories sausages. It's all I can say as I'm not seeing any date in your diary before today.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I see nothing logged for days.

On August 6th you ate 880 calories.????

Next log was today...

Again height, Start weight, goal weight exercise level.

You have your calories at 1200...I would be a raving lunatic with that little to eat as well...
  • Well keep in mind you can eat loads and loads just as long as its the right food. For example, fruit and veg. I know that after a while that combination can get a little boring and then you start to crave high in sugar and carb foods but lets say your craving pasta you can use only half the amount or pasta and substitute it with a veg like broccoli. Also whenever I crave something sweet watermelon always does the trick or a few berries with a small sprinkle or sugar.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Well keep in mind you can eat loads and loads just as long as its the right food. For example, fruit and veg. I know that after a while that combination can get a little boring and then you start to crave high in sugar and carb foods but lets say your craving pasta you can use only half the amount or pasta and substitute it with a veg like broccoli. Also whenever I crave something sweet watermelon always does the trick or a few berries with a small sprinkle or sugar.

No you can't do that either. Too much of anything is too much....and fruit albeit good for you can rack up the calories pretty fast.
  • itsscottwilder
    Options
    YOu can do it! Drink lots of liquids. Eat lots of protein to help with feeling full!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Looks like you've still got 400 or so calories to eat. Eat em!
  • corrinab2705
    corrinab2705 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I can relate to you being an emotional eater, I am the same. but the only way you are going to fix this is be following the advice of the people who have already commented. Fill up on the good stuff, eat protein with every meal to help you feel satisfied along with fruit or veggies.. keep high sugar snacks to a minimum, snack on wholesome foods instead like nuts berries stuff like that. I have lost nearly eight stone and it has taken me a looooong looooong time to realise what i needed to do to get where i am. I still have about 3to 4 stones to go but i take each day as they come and try and plan and record what i eat to stay on track i find this really does work. But most of all be kind to yourself dont beat yourself up when things dont happen as planned but get back on track the next day and keep trying. Corrina xxx