calling all non-moms!

Options

Replies

• dk82
    dk82 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I put this weight on by myself, no one else to blame. I need an extra push!!!
    Are we doing weigh-in's on a certain day?

I weigh in on Mondays (because I fall off the wagon on weekends) to remind myself what I'm doing this week

I weigh in on Mondays too. It helps keep me on track during the weekend.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every day but I only track the Fridays :)
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    rock on, everyone! i'm thinking that this week, we should brainstorm a few challenges for our group. think of some week-longs, some month-longs and some try-to-do-it-every-day ones. how about we just throw some out there over the course of the week, and we'll pick one out to start off with next week? as for weigh-ins, i think you should just stick to whatever day you are currently on. i weigh in on wednesdays myself, but i think it will be cool to have people posting their progress throughout the week instead of all of us on the same day! awe. some. ness!
  • MCH7912
    Options
    I am in! I need to get motivated and definitely am completely responsible for all the Extra LBs I have on my body!
  • kpopa
    kpopa Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I put this weight on by myself, no one else to blame. I need an extra push!!!
    Are we doing weigh-in's on a certain day?

I weigh in on Mondays (because I fall off the wagon on weekends) to remind myself what I'm doing this week

Me too! I was dreading this morning only to find out my bad habits lead to a 1.5 lb drop. I'm pretty sure my scale was having an off day! :wink:

I would love to join!!! No kids here...
  • LareishaH
    LareishaH Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I need extra motivation....
  • Beebee78
    Options
    I don't weigh in until 15th November but I do measure myself every saturday! Let's do this xxx
  • dk82
    dk82 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Today's weight= 179.2, I so happy to see the 170's!!!
  • kpopa
    kpopa Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Today's weight= 179.2, I so happy to see the 170's!!!

Congrats! :happy:
  • Beebee78
    Options
    Well done! I can't wait to get to that point! xxx
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • nehptune
    Options
    today's weight = 153.2lbs
    my goal is 150lbs by end of October
  • Amara15
    Amara15 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Can I still be in?? not too late is it?
  • kelbel76
    kelbel76 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!
  • morrigu
    Options
    Me too. I'd blame cadbury's if i could( damn their evil choclaty goodness empire) but no its all me:'(
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I want to join however I caution you that I am a mom .... BUT... I was almost 200 pounds before I had the kids and my kids are older so I can't use "post baby" as an excuse! Please let me play with you! LOL
  • pnesabrina
    pnesabrina Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    No baby to blame here either. My weigh-in day is Monday and I'd love to join you...
  • sbilyeu75
    sbilyeu75 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I think the post pregnancy weight is just an excuse. No one really wants to blame themselves.
  • adobmeier
    adobmeier Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Need a group like this in my life!
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options
    ok what are your goals? fitness & weight-wise?
    right now I weigh myself monthly, on the 30th of every month so:
    Aug 30: 183 (high weight, I've just gotten back on the bandwagon!!)
    GW: 145

I hope to be 175-ish when I weigh in on Thursday morning!

as for fitness, right now I bike every morning with my dog (today was 4.5 miles in 30 minutes) take walk with a friend of mine (skipped today cause it started raining but last week Friday was 1.78 miles) and today I'm starting a free 30 day trial at a gym so I'll do whatever cardio equipment they have. My goal is to get in 35 miles this week (mon-fri, weekends are bonus)