GOAL! 11 months, 91 pounds lost! BEFORE / AFTER PICTURES!!!

Options

Replies

• jbgetsslim
    Options
    You have inspired me! I have just set a goal for 199 by December 31, I am now 240! 41 pounds in 4 months is attainable! Thanks for sharing!
  • parrotlover
    parrotlover Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    do you have any suggestions?
  • Geeznie713
    Options
    Wow - to everything - your success, your strength- just your beautiful self - inside and out!!!! You make my troubles seem trivial and inspire me greatly. Thank you.
  • diadia1
    diadia1 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    only have one word to say: AWESOME!
  • Littlepeeper
    Littlepeeper Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    What an amazing woman! You family is very lucky to have you.
  • thxo
    thxo Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congratulations on your weight loss.
  • HelenTheZ
    HelenTheZ Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and I am very impressed! Your family is lucky to have you? GREAT work on your weight loss. What an inspiration! Congratulations.
  • ladylalaland
    ladylalaland Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!
  • leahmariesmom
    leahmariesmom Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Geesh, that is astounding to say the very least. I bet you feel (not to mention you absolutely look it) like a million bucks! Did you find yourself plateauing at any point during your weight loss journey, and if so, what did you do to get past it?
    Continued success to you in reaching your final goal.
    Take care,
    Jules
  • pinkstp
    pinkstp Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Great job!! So inspirational, you look amazing! :)
  • WannaBLoser2013
    Options
    Just AMAZING! Congratulations. You were beautiful before and you are more beautiful now. Very inspiring
  • fhargis0002
    fhargis0002 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    can I just say that you look amazing. your results are literally extraordinary. you are beautiful. I am sorry to hear about your husband's injury also btw, you are a very strong woman.
  • jmorrisof2
    jmorrisof2 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! I have seen your other posts. Your story sounds a lot like how I am. Very inspirational. I wanted to know if you have an loose skin with losing that amount of weight? I have about the same amount to lose and wonder about that. Did you do a lot of cardio or a combo of strength training and cardio?
  • melodylou
    melodylou Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story and how you succeeded. Keep taking care of yourself!
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic. You are my inspiration of the week. I love your two big cheat days per month, too. Great idea!
  • pocketmole
    pocketmole Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    One of the better transformations I've seen on this site. You really look amazing :o
  • ziggypop93
    ziggypop93 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I love your free days. It totally makes sense - two weeks hardcore and then a day to just sit back, relax and eat what you want. That way you can plan birthdays, anniversaries, etc. I think I'm going to go this route. Thank you for the inspiration, it is just what I needed for my eating plan!
  • retrobyte
    retrobyte Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Outf***ingstanding!

Well done, that's inspirational
  • mazmataz
    mazmataz Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I love your method (and your tattoo, it's lush!!)...kinna like a less extreme version of the 5:2 diet that everyone is on about these days. Good work!!
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! I am 6 ft and started September of last year too at 247 pounds... down 65 so far... keep up the great work to maintain. You are inspiring
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!