GOAL! 11 months, 91 pounds lost! BEFORE / AFTER PICTURES!!!

Options

Replies

• coullmom
    coullmom Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is so awesome!! You are super cute! Keep up the good work!
  • DCpaleochick
    DCpaleochick Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    very impressive! nice job!
  • ambiedawnz
    ambiedawnz Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    My favorite success posts are ones like this! Moms that have so much already on their plate, yet manage to make transformations like this!! Just completely inspirational.
    Thank you for sharing your journey and kudos on all the hard work you've done! I love it!
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, thanks for the inspiration... I love the idea of the "free day"!
  • Anna_Joys_Journey
    Anna_Joys_Journey Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    amaaaaaazing!!!!!
  • classy1ne
    classy1ne Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful before and after. I too lost about a 100 pounds but unfortunately I became lazy and gained it all back. I am getting back on the bandwagon to succeed as I once did before! Congrats!!!
  • hananah89
    hananah89 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    And people say they have no time to workout/time to eat better. This proves there is no excuse.
  • petrichor11
    Options
    WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! LOOKING AMAZING!!! Congrats!
  • tamikawoodson
    tamikawoodson Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing, you are a true inspiration. Great job on reaching your goal and finding what works for you. You look amazing.
  • emjean76
    emjean76 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm totally inspired. You look fantastic. I'm at 225 right now and my ultimate goal is 160. My first goal is to get under 200 lbs. It's nice to see someone with a similar story get such great results! Keep up the hard work!
  • NCMomto3
    NCMomto3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic :)
  • kjmjsm85
    Options
    Oh my gosh!! You look GREAT!! Good Job! You encourage me!!!
  • bbgirl
    bbgirl Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Amazing. What an inspiration. Thank you.
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Love this story! We're similar in a lot of ways, height wise and some other stuff and I am like my start goal is to get to 180 and I can't recall ever being that, so I plan to re access when I get there!!

You look amazing!!
  • Veilmaker
    Options
    I'm just starting and you are inspiring !
  • Angila
    Angila Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing!!! :smile:
  • Joseepie73
    Options
    You are totally inspiring! Good job!
  • Avarindria
    Avarindria Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! :)
  • Sil_76
    Sil_76 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    you look fab!!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    wow, came home to all these comments! thank you, everyone... I cant tell you how excited I am, I really never thought I COULD be thin! I always told myself and convinced myself that at 5 foot 10, I couldn't be "small" or anything below a size 12... that was just to make myself feel better about being overweight and not wanting to change it! I know now that being tall doesn't mean I have to be "large"... im wearing a size 4, I feel great, and I I am so proud of myself for finally following through with what I started! thanks again!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!