Options
    um you are AH-MAZING!!! <3 *girl crush*

Awe shucks. :blushing:
  • 3sixtyFit
    Options
    You look awesome!!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    So, my dad can NEVER have a serious conversation...and I can't remember the last time he's ever said I love you. Well, after my competition I thanked him from making the 2+ hour drive and for staying the ENTIRE day from 9am til after 9pm for the night show. Then I hugged him and said, "I love you dad"...he paused and said "I love you too"!!!!!! I was shocked and so happy but, didn't make a big deal out of it so as not to embarrass him. He then later wrote me this via email when my sisters, he and myself were corresponding about the days events and exchanging pics.... "As for me, I was the proudest parent there. You showed me that whatever it is you put your mind to you DO!! Don't ever change that, because it is what is going to get you through life and is what is going to show Ava what a true winner looks like." DAD

THIS WAS WORTH MORE THAN ANY PRIZE I COULD HAVE WON!!!!!!
  • salsera_barbie
    salsera_barbie Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Girl you look AMAZING! I can't wait to get done with school so I can focus on getting ripped.
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    Girl you look AMAZING! I can't wait to get done with school so I can focus on getting ripped.

Thanks, yes it does take a lot of time and focus! Good luck
  • ktdid626
    ktdid626 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Great work! Very inspirational!!! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!