Funniest thing you have seen someone logged

Options

Replies

• Raevyns
    Raevyns Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Mingecrackers burnt 1 calorie doing 2 minutes of 'Running like Usain Bolt to the train station'

Been there, done that, totes logged it!

I ran the length of the train platform, up the escalator, the length of the station deck, down another escalator and clear across the bus roundabout in less than two minutes. It counted!
  • Woolified
    Woolified Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have an MFP pal that actually logged eating p***y. Yep. It's in there :laugh:

As Cardio or as a Meal? lol
  • rc2paris
    rc2paris Posts: 26 Member
    Options

You're gonna have to try Wii Boxing and Wii Just Dance before you instantly blow it off as a video game. Both of those get me to my target heart rate and kick my butt! LOL

Haha! I so agree with you!!!! I do wii fit a few times a week, and the island cycling one is my favorite! Plus, buy doing that, I've lost almost 5 pounds in 2ish weeks. :)
  • cingle87
    cingle87 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I have an MFP pal that actually logged eating p***y. Yep. It's in there :laugh:

As Cardio or as a Meal? lol

I would put it in my snack or the appropriate meal time but only if it fits in my macros
  • Embera
    Embera Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Washing dishes
    Pushing grocery cart

SMH as I delete them. :noway:

Right I would have too!!

i under stand where your coming from but i push them for a living so i do like 6 at a time and its not a joke i literally drip sweat every day and id you spend an hour in the store the a packed cart they can get heavy we do monthly shopping not weekly
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Funny thread!

I don't delete people who add stuff I find silly as exercise but I do laugh to myself about it. Sometimes though it makes me feel sad because I see them struggling and struggling and not much is happening for them with losing weight. When they post angst about like 'Nothing is working!' I'm tempted to write 'because you count washing dishes as exercise, duh' but since I'm trying to be a nice person I don't.
  • dlbaron
    dlbaron Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Still chuckling over people logging sperm though. If the uh...act of collecting the sperm didn't offset the calories from uh...receiving it, then you're not doing it right.

I'm all for logging everything you put in your mouth but... this ^^^ hahaha well said

I've logged a tic tac and gum before :embarassed: My favorite thing I've logged recently was when I looked up Lucky Charms and found "Lucky mother****in' Charms" in the database. Obviously used that entry.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    "so and so has burned 0 calories by playing on MFP instead of going to the gym." ;-)

so true!!!
    I see people logging things like '50 mins of park with my kids' ....like strolling at a toddler's speed from the slide to the swings counts as a work out.

Sounds like you've never gone to the park with a kid like my son. Taking my son to the park results in climbing, crawling, running, and various/assorted activities that make me feel like I'm at "CrossFit lite"
  • mrsjones2point0
    mrsjones2point0 Posts: 332 Member
    Options

2. Accuracy; to be able to log horizontal mambo correctly, do people wear their HRM's in bed?

When I first got my HRM, I wore it while going at it. Just because we were both curous. . .we got a good work out in!!!! There are times when it should be totally counted. . . but if you are logging less than 5 min, NO, that's not a workout.

One time I couldn't find the exercise I was looking for in the database, but I knew my calorie burn, so I looked for bizzarre things to add - I ended up logging it as Horse Grooming (which apparently according to someone on my FL is quite a vigorous workout, lol).
  • kristidem
    kristidem Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    OMG these responses are hysterical. I don't know which is the funniest.
    37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who studied abroad in Peru and logged cuy. Google it.

Edit: This may be more disgusting than it is funny, but some things just have to be shared.

Thats so gross. I have pet guinea pigs and this made me cringe.
  • SSAHM
    SSAHM Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I used to have a friend who logged all her vitamin tablets taken at each meal with 0 calories against them. I mean...why? Was it to remind her to take them???
    I do this to make sure I am meeting correct vitamin levels. Helps keep my personal health problems in check
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    Most of the time I don't even log my actual exercise because I use TDEE but I have seen someone log 250 calories for "cooking food preparation" um.... wtf?! I don't think your body really knows the difference between chopping onions and typing on MFP message boards hahahaha. Maybe if you were canning tomatoes for a full day hauling bushels but even that is a stretch.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    pizza-burnt.jpg
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    there's human flesh jerky in the database somewhere
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Wait so smoking burns 400 calories a pack???? I should never have quit! LMAO

I haven't quit yet, so must be doing better than I thought...
  • clarebailey355
    clarebailey355 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    A friend logged calories burnt doing 'the school run' the other day....:noway:
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    A friend logged calories burnt doing 'the school run' the other day....:noway:

My school run used to be 1 1/2 miles each way so that 4 times a day sure adds up.
  • Mudgies
    Options
    What the heck is turbo *kitten*? lol:noway:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    What the heck is turbo *kitten*? lol:noway:

It's a surefire way to dismember your member.