Options
12346»

Replies

• 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Did any one mention duct tape yet?

Yes. It hurts.

Yes it does, I used it once for a long run to keep my nipples from chaffing....epic fail :grumble:

This is why I suggested Kinesiology Tape. Holds stuff up and doesn't hurt when it's taken off of the skin. It's made to be put directly on the skin.
    kinesiology tape...never heard of it, sounds fancy! What's it usually for?

Kinesiology Tape:

2re1w5d.jpg
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Maybe someone already said this, but where does one usually purchase kinesiology tape?
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Maybe someone already said this, but where does one usually purchase kinesiology tape?

Sporting Goods stores (I got mine at Dunham Sports) Some Chiro's carry it.
  • sklarbodds
    sklarbodds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I try to ask the people who don't get photoshopped before they go out in one of these for a slightly more accurate opinion.
    Just curious, why don't people get photoshopped before they go out?
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

Sporting Goods stores (I got mine at Dunham Sports) Some Chiro's carry it.

Thanks!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I try to ask the people who don't get photoshopped before they go out in one of these for a slightly more accurate opinion.
    Just curious, why don't people get photoshopped before they go out?

The Adobe Creative Suite is really expensive. Not everyone can afford that.
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Sticky boobs! Haha that's what I call them, I have no idea what they're actually called... but you can get them at most department stores. They're nude colored bra cups that just stick right onto your boobs via adhesive. They stay on pretty well and normally last for several wears as long as you wash them properly in between. Like this one:

silicone_stickonbra_large-235x300.jpg

These, but it's hard to find a place that has them in D+ around where I live AND if you are on the bustier side, it takes patience and practice to get the things on there right so your girls don't look all weird and lopsided...
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    Sticky boobs! Haha that's what I call them, I have no idea what they're actually called... but you can get them at most department stores. They're nude colored bra cups that just stick right onto your boobs via adhesive. They stay on pretty well and normally last for several wears as long as you wash them properly in between. Like this one:

silicone_stickonbra_large-235x300.jpg

These, but it's hard to find a place that has them in D+ around where I live AND if you are on the bustier side, it takes patience and practice to get the things on there right so your girls don't look all weird and lopsided...

No way would that hold my girls!
  • PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I have a great low back bra that works pretty well and I think is the better option for the larger breasted ladies! I think there is more support than the sticky bras, I would be scared of falling out! ;-)
  • HefferSprint
    HefferSprint Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I guess the sticky boob holders is a viable option... if we are forced to wear such gadgets. How come men don't have to wear sticky twig and berry covers? It's not like we can't see the outline of their bits.
  • connieannw
    connieannw Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    not knowing your cup size, can you get those uplift things? they cover your boobs but there are no straps I think they just stick on

For future reference, they're 34C. So not super huge, but definitely not tiny.

A for a 34C i recommend DUCT TAPE! Really not kidding. Now it comes in all colors too so you can either match your skin tone or match the dress. I suggest trying to match skin tone as you will have a whole role of it and it will last for as long as you wan to wear anything backless for the rest of your life. Plus you can use it for other things around the house. It will keep them in place. Do not put lotions or powders on before it where the tape will go (same recommendation for the mammo). Peels off with about the pain of a bandaid stuck on skin and you can get the extra adhesive off with nail polish remover - easy peasy.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Did any one mention duct tape yet?

Yes. It hurts.

Yes it does, I used it once for a long run to keep my nipples from chaffing....epic fail :grumble:

This is why I suggested Kinesiology Tape. Holds stuff up and doesn't hurt when it's taken off of the skin. It's made to be put directly on the skin.
    kinesiology tape...never heard of it, sounds fancy! What's it usually for?

It's used for sports injuries. If you ever seen the gold medal volleyball players with that weird black tape stuff.... That's Kinesiology Tape. I learned about when my 16 yo had to go to PT for her shoulder, they'd "tape" her up, I've used it for shin splints, plantar faciatis (sp?) and my knees. It really is great stuff. You can find it at a Sporting Good store (I found mine at Dunham Sports) It comes in a range of colors.

When my daughter wore a backless dress for homecoming last year, we were trying to come up with an idea for her (she's gifted) and I really didn't want to use duct tape directly on her skin when I remembered we had KT tape!! We "taped" her up and she was very nicely in place the entire evening. When it came time to take the tape off, easy peasy, no pain.
    That's fantastic! Thanks for the idea!
  • Niraya
    Niraya Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    First I just started using this now that I'm 34C never tried when I was 36DD. I have very soft and kind of saggy boobs and this is the only thing that have help. The sticky things only work with pearky boobs. I bought on Amazon a convertor that attach to the back of the bra making it a very long stap tha crosses and closes in the front of your waist. This work with low backs but it will not work if it is completely backless. Hope this works
  • CrescentCityGirl
    CrescentCityGirl Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I got one like this

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=10524621
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    first off, i'm gonna say that ALL LADIES HAVE BOOBS :)

No, they don't. Some women have to have double mastectomies for breast cancer, some women are born with a disorder that doesn't allow them to develop boobs, and many trans women do not have boobs. Most women have boobs, but not all.

Also to the people staying the sticky bra won't work on bigger boobs, don't knock it till you've tried it. In the pic I posted the girl has tiny boobs but the sticky bra works on my C's just fine. They have them here on Amazon up to a size D. Anything bigger than that might be harder, though.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0090CKL6W/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1