Calling all short girls

Options

Replies

• djshari
    djshari Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 with quite a bit to lose. Going to try Atkins/Low carb soon. Feel free to add me!
  • mimi337
    mimi337 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    5'1 or 5'2 (not really sure actually) but definitely short! weighing in at 148 which is very heavy for me. my normal weight is around 125 so got some LBS to get rid of -- started heavy lifting last week and super psyched. love having some short girl mfp friends! especially before and after fotos (my "before" which is "now" on my profile page)
  • huston1955
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'2 started out at 148 in April, I am now at 128. I am 57. Really cut down on carbs.
  • Katiekat1182
    Katiekat1182 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    5 feet nothing here and have at least 60 lbs to loose! I did really well here a few years ago (before I had my second baby) with the 1200 calories. I think it really helped that I exercised regularly and drank a ton of water and cut back on my diet cokes.
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Ruth and I'm 4'11need to lose 15 pounds. I'm always looking for new friends on this journey. Feel free to add me
  • samuelsson
    samuelsson Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Heylo! I'm 5'4" (5'5" on a tall day...anyone else have tall days?!) and have 57 lbs. more to lose -- quite a journey ahead of me. The weight crept up over the past couple of VERY stressful years. Please do add me! I only discovered the MFP community recently and love supportive virtual friends.
  • dcmitchell01
    dcmitchell01 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'3", looking to lose a total of about 80 pounds, 17 pounds down so far. I have my weeks that it's slower, but its definitely faster when I watch my portions closer and drink the water!! Doing ChaLean Extreme right now. It's great, I love it! Also, trying to get through C25K, but I HATE the running. I'm doing it, but I do not find it enjoyable yet at all! Maybe it'll be easier as I loose more and more weight. Here's to hoping!!
  • uvonne610
    uvonne610 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you, 5'2'' stuck at 153. I know it won't last cause I went through it when I was in the 160's but I feel the smaller I get the slower and longer it will take to come off. Have you found any thing that has worked?
  • MadisonHein
    Options
    I'm 5'6, 112 pounds give or take one. i do track and cross country running.

i wouldn't consider myself short, but either way feel free to add x :)
  • RedScathach
    RedScathach Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1" and I have 85 lbs to lose. I am working up to eating 1400 calories as an average and being as active as I possible can be! I would love some MFP friends who are on the shorter side. Things aren't as easy for us short girls so I would love to have more friends for support and to be supportive!

Feel free to add me :)
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I'm a shortie too! Trying to lose about 50ish pounds. Realistically, I know I'll never be 5'3 and 110 pounds but I'm aiming for about 140ish or so. Anyone can add me! I am in need of friends who are serious and supportive. Tough love is what I need.
  • kinupmud
    kinupmud Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11. I'm right there with you. Even though I'm supposed to be losing a pound a week, I've lost 15 in a month. So it really depends on you and your commitment. Be happy to help and support :)
  • heatherluuu
    heatherluuu Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    5'2 all you shorties feel free to add me! This site is much better since I integrated the social aspect, not just logging in to count calories and workouts anymore.
  • ldugganbos
    Options
    YOU NEED TO CONSIDER THE POSSIBILITY THAT THE REASON YOU GAINED WEIGHT BACK FROM LAST TIME IS BECAUSE YOU WENT TO 1000 CALORIES. 1200 MINIMUM IS THE WAY I HEAR IT. SLOW AND STEADY1 SORRY FOR THE CAPS...AT WORK AND ONLY CAPS WORK HERE....
  • safrinaxx
    safrinaxx Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I am 5ft2 and use Tdee 20% so am on 1600 cals. A lovely user on here helped me up my calories using the Tdee method, and its much more manageable for me. I've lost 17 pounds and have another 9 to go, so feel free to add me :)
  • AHuffaker14
    Options
    I am 5'2 and wanting to lose aobut 50 lbs. I finish week one of insanity tonight. Add me I am always looking for support
  • asmylie80
    asmylie80 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    5 foot 1 here. I'm currently at 140 want to lose 15 more pounds. Doing Insanity workout just about every day. Feel free to add me.
  • Lillyloooo
    Lillyloooo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    4ft 11
  • liv143cline
    liv143cline Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello, 5'2 looking to loose 40 lbs add me please :) Thanks
  • ketomama34
    ketomama34 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    5'1 with 80lbs to lose add me if you want