Starting Chalean Extreme. Anybody want to join me?

Options
2»

Replies

• alliecg27
    alliecg27 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I started it this past Monday (8/12). How are you guys logging the Burn Intervals/Ab Burner day?
  • alliecg27
    alliecg27 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just did the Intervals & Ab Burner today. Holy crow that hurt!
  • mumx5
    mumx5 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I started it this past Monday (8/12). How are you guys logging the Burn Intervals/Ab Burner day?

Hi, I have a HRM so just enter my cals burned. I would probably log it as circuit training if I didn't though. HTH :)
  • lisalisa27
    lisalisa27 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I start week 4 today! I am stoked! I have lost a dress size already and 2"in each thigh! That is the only body part I have remeasured.
  • 06cgluci
    06cgluci Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am on day three of CLX and I would love buddies to keep me motivated and vice versa! FR me!
  • SunshineBB30
    SunshineBB30 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    That is awesome Lisa! I need to get my husband to measure me. I took before pics but want the measurements too:)
  • SunshineBB30
    SunshineBB30 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have a Body Media armband that records my calorie burn. I can set it to record for a specific time period so I do a start/end when I do the workout and then I just do a custom add on my cardio log. I was shocked that I did not burn more than it said. I was DYING:) I have been doing it 2.5 weeks. I am already feeling stronger. LOVE LOVE LOVE the program
  • turboyvette
    Options
    I am currently doing a hybrid of Chalene Extreme and turbofire created by Janelle. LOVE Chalene Extreme and have done the program twice this year. I love my muscle tone and how strong I feel. I wear a HR monitor to read my calorie burn and today the program scheduled Burn interval and Hitt 20. Looking for friends doing either or both programs! Good Luck! Sunshine great job! glad you love the program, it's awesome!
  • lisalisa27
    Options
    I've been debating getting a heart rate monitor, not sure yet.

Today is my last workout of the burn phase! Tomorrow is day 30 and I need to measure and take pics! Eeek!!!
  • angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Just did my first workout burn 1! Dind't wear my hrm though:ohwell: if you wouldn't mind, could you put how much you weigh and what your cal burn was???

Extreme is right....that was tough!!
  • TripMom
    TripMom Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Just ordered this along with my first order of Shakology. Should get it tihis week. Would love to join a CX group!
  • lisalisa27
    Options
    Angbieb, I can post that infor when I get my HRM. :)

TripMom I think you're going to love it!! Well, the workout, I can't account for the Shakeo!

I started the push phase this week and after the first workout I was shaking! It was a GOOD workout!
  • lisalisa27
    Options
    My heart rate monitor came late on Wednesday so I couldn't use it that day. I did test it out during 2 other workouts since. Here are my results:

Fat Blaster Workout (The bonus workout) - I did 31 minutes and burned 285 calories.
    Push Circuit 1 - 35 minutes, 179 calories

I weigh 163 lbs.

Hope that helps!
  • rcclcruiser
    rcclcruiser Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I started Chalean Extreme at the beginning of October. I will join you. You can friend me if you would like.