Huge progress in five minutes!

Options

Replies

• okolo
    okolo Posts: 24
    Options
    Do I eat back my calories from the 5 minute burn? And can I count tea as water?
    If you had MFP determine your calories - then, yes! you have to eat them back :)
    Edit: No, you have to count tea and water separate (the tea you count as detox) plus all the extra liquid is what gets rid of the bloating so quickly :P
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    If you had MFP determine your calories - then, yes! you have to eat them back :)
    Edit: No, you have to count tea and water separate (the tea you count as detox) plus all the extra liquid is what gets rid of the bloating so quickly :P

If you are going to attempt this amazing workout then I suggest you best start training.
    5 minutes is pretty tough. Take a few months and work yourself up to it is my best advice! Start off doing 30 seconds, then increase to a minute. Keep going that way...
  • joshdann
    joshdann Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    you definitely do not have to "eat your exercise calories back". You can, and it may help you with energy level, etc. It's absolutely not required, though.
  • Territravel
    Territravel Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    This thread makes me happier than......

cutest-kitten-gifs-massage_zps43664649.gif

This made me happy!
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    This is fantastic! :heart: it!
  • nickydooda69
    Options
    Love the goofy teeth and flies down touches. ...!
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    LOL @ the new additions. Looking forward to more progress! Keep 'em coming. :)
  • TheRealJigsaw
    TheRealJigsaw Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    You guys are so funny! I love this thread!! :heart:
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    Also, I would definitely romantically pursue each one of your afters - including you, MCBWhitney, you look like a delicious roast.

And I would definitely not give the time of day to your frumpy, dumpy befores.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Same here.

I forgot to check back in on this thread and people have been throwing themselves at me.

Come back!
  • camila_scl
    camila_scl Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Loved this thread. So funny. I'll take mine next weekend
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    This is amazing haha. This does make me feel better about my often warped body image that occurs depending on what I'm wearing. I usually think I'm the fastest person in the world if I slump down in my computer chair and thought it was because I had a gut. But so many of you ladies do the same thing at that posture and have flat tummies when standing up or sitting straight. Really gives me some help with realizing that posture and clothing size plays a huge part of your presentation as well.

Makes me excited about weight lifting that I have been doing for the last couple months. I know that will play a huge part in making things come together.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Bumpity bump.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    the closest i have is this.

one minute i'm dressed up:

1236626_10101104000246466_781610729_n.jpg

and the next minute i'm supergirl.

1235008_10101104000565826_152326378_n.jpg
  • brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    i am gonna do one of these lol
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    The way I feel today, I think I could pull off a much more dramatic transformation if I redid my progress pics.... I just may try it. :-P
  • brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    The way I feel today, I think I could pull off a much more dramatic transformation if I redid my progress pics.... I just may try it. :-P

any excuse to see those abs again please.. :blushing:
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Dooooo eeet!
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a lot of work. That's too much pressure... I'm having an anxiety attack...
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    This thread is WAY to good to be so low on my list! Bump.