Replies

• ldnmaggie
    ldnmaggie Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING.
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    wow im almost 47 and was thinking im so old whats the point! but then i see you and maybe im wrong!! good for you!! :)
  • SalishSea
    SalishSea Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Excellent work on being strong! I hope I look as food as you when I'm 67! Post more pictures in another nine months!
  • alliemarie77
    alliemarie77 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!! Congrats on your success!! (-:
  • fleetzz
    fleetzz Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    you look teriffic
  • tavinsmom
    Options
    Wow, your body does NOT look like it's 67 at all, congrats, amazing.
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I see so many posts on here from folks over 50, who say they are just too old or their body just can't change any more ( I am 51 btw). Anyway, they should all read this post!!! Amazing!!!
  • FourIsCompany
    FourIsCompany Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    You have no idea what an inspiration you are! I'm 56. I got tears in my eyes looking at your pics and thinking of the boys in the gym! :laugh: Congratulations on your amazing success!
  • karenkay25
    karenkay25 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You are my inspiration, congratulations! I really though I was to old at 64, but now I know I'm not.
  • jodie_t
    jodie_t Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Goodferyou girl, it IS so much harder when you get to a certain age! :drinker:

Interested - what is it that lifting weights does for you which other workouts don't?
  • funkim55
    funkim55 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look fantastic!!!

Keep up the good work!!!
  • Tarynavry
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look great!!
  • MrsFowler1069
    MrsFowler1069 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • cicisiam
    cicisiam Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    So inspiring:smile: So proud of your determination & commitment to your health & fitness. Proof to us all we are never to old make a change. You look great..keep it up and those inches will go eventually.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,634 Member
    Options
    Currently I'm training a 74 year old female with a bad knee and shoulder. In only a week, she already has increased poundage on a couple of exercises.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    OMG! Awesome job!

I'm bookmarking so I can throw this out to everyone that starts complaining about weight lifting being too scary and such. Hi5!!!!
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Your patience & hard work is paying off.I'm 69 & have a looong ways to go.Know nothing about lifting,but maybe I need to learn.
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Congrats on refusing to let anything stop you! Great job!
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    Holy hotness!! Your legs look so nice and strong. Well done.
  • slatts75
    Options
    Inspirational, aspirational, sensational!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!