ITS ALWAYS BIGGER IN TEXAS. Anyone from Texas?

Options
167891012»

Replies

• t0urniquet
    Options
    I apparently failed at quoting text so it looks like I was talking to myself, which is completely acceptable. ;-]

/agreed - was meant for Czech Stop being awesome.

I love going to Sprouts, it makes me happy. haha. I would love for Whole Foods to be closer! - was meant for someone commenting on Sprouts popping up all over.

Anyways, now that I've failed and look somewhat crazy, I too live in Texas and need to work on this whole healthy eating/working out thing. DFW area here. I would love to add friends for motivation.

Good luck with the losing or maintaining weight, working out, and generally getting healthier.
  • jayjay12345654321
    jayjay12345654321 Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I have nothing productive to add other than if you cut Alaska in half each half is still bigger than Texas :-P

This made me laugh. My best friend lives in Anchorage and every time I visit I hear stuff like this constantly. Alaskans are obsessed with outdoing Texas. They take the time to print T-shirts and make novelty items they buy for themselves. Texans, on the other hand, don't even care Alaska exists. the dynamic is so funny to see side-by-side.

H-town here.
  • lisamarie1780
    lisamarie1780 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Is there some kind of junk food militia force feeding you?

Why would being from a certain state make you eat it? Healthy eating is just as easy.

* self-righteous mode on*

'junk food militia' PMSL :laugh:
  • 1longroad
    1longroad Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Copperas Cove, Texas!

I have a Sonic, Whattaburger, Wendy's and Starbucks within a one mile walking distance! Agh! <3 Texas!

Hello neighbor!!!
  • 1longroad
    1longroad Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Hello neighbor! That commute is killer!!! The traffic can be brutal!
  • StarPanic85
    StarPanic85 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I use to live in Weatherford, I have family there. Live in Richmond, south of Houston now. I sure miss Weatherford though =/
  • MeowSkull
    MeowSkull Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm in NE Houston, HI! Would love friends from the area as well :)
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Representing Aggieland! (for those that do not know, this is Bryan College Station) :laugh: