missymakayla Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Yes, MY CAR, LOL!!!!!
  • dawn_h_d
    dawn_h_d Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    My car, Honda CRV, is Corrie
    My boyfriends car, Honda Element, is Ellie

When we go somewhere I always ask, Corrie or Ellie? He just rolls his eyes at me. LOL
  • dawn_h_d
    dawn_h_d Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Mildred!!!

That's her in my ticker...a 1966 Pontaic Tempest. My grandma (her name was Mildred) bought her new off the lot and she has been passed down through the family for three generations. Love Love Love my Mildred!!

I like your Mildred too!

Ditto!!
  • JAEGAmom
    Options
    Funny... my hubby & I were just talking about naming our cars... He wants to go back and see what the first owner's name was and call them that! That would be fine, except we have two vehicles that we bought from my mother in-law! But, we have one son who is starting to drive, and two more kids not far behind! Our fleet grew from 3 to 5 vehicles last week! Ugh... I think we are going to have to add onto our parking "LOT" if we get any more!!!

So, I guess if we go with names as he wants... I have a Janelle (Grand Caravan), a Harriet (Impala), a Harriet (Taurus), a Chuck (S-10) and a Jesse (Taurus).

I think we are going to have to come up with a different system... so we don't have two Harriets! LOL! But, I love some of the names I have seen on this thread!
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    My mom van is Vangina! lol
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    All my cars have/had names!

1995 Sable - Mabel
    1995 F-150 - Emerald
    1989 Ranger - Draco
    1999 Black F-150 - Max
    2007 Aveo - PJ (Puddle Jumper)
    2002 Mustang - Lightening
    2003 Mustang - Coby
    2000 Explorer - Clark (Because he's an explorer)
  • syverasazyn
    Options
    Hula Girl -- for she likes to do a little shimmy down the interstate.
  • Aquabird
    Aquabird Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My first car was a light blue Contour, so I called her baby Blue.

My current car is a silver Prius, and the first time I drove it, I gunned it (thinking that a hybrid would need more persuasion). The second engine kicked in, and I shot out of the spot. Since then, my husband and I have called it the Silver Bullet.

My favorite car name is my husband's first car. It used to leak white stuff all the time, so he and his friends in high school called it Jack.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,583 Member
    Options
    I've heard that lots of people name their cars the same:

"Piece of ****" is a common name.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • ElBence
    ElBence Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    '87 Ford Tempo - Homer
    '88 Buick Century - The Chetmobile
    '01 Saturn SL1 - Sammy
    '07 Saturn Ion - Mighty Ivard
    '07 VW Jetta - Jonah
  • Pootle2002
    Pootle2002 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi,

My car is a silver Hyundai Getz and we call him The Silver Cutlass....this comes from the fact all our friends call my husband Pirate Dave! Lol :laugh:
  • Brutmar
    Options
    I drive a 2012 Ram 2500 diesel 4x4....I call her Aretha.....she's big, black, and beautiful!!! :laugh: I love it!!
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I have Lexus RX 450h. She's a *****y lady and her name is Lexy or Pipa.
  • CH0D3
    CH0D3 Posts: 35
    Options
    I have a Honda.
    I call it Ontarious Jemariquan Williams IIV.
  • sportyredhead01
    sportyredhead01 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    My first car was a 1993 Buick LeSabre, named "Slippy" because all the burgundy paint had slipped off it.

My old car, a 2000 Toyota Camry, was called "Greasy Spoon" since it had a small oil leak and would leave greasy spots everywhere.

My car now, a 2010 Rav-4 is dark green and called the "Green Bean" or just "Bean".
  • luckyshilling
    Options
    She is known as B*tchin' Betty.
  • Deja_Thoris
    Deja_Thoris Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My Mini is dark blue, with a Union Jack flag on the white topper. His name is "Nigel"... as in Nigel "my spy car is a Mini" Powers. Groovy, baby!!!
  • SkyPixie
    Options
    All my cars have had names !!

My current 2006 Ford Focus is called Fergal ....it's a good honest name for a basic but generally reliable car ( tho he is suffering from old age and too many miles now !)

My plane is called Rosie ....probably because she is red and white but she just looked like Rosie when we bought her.

Hubbies BMW is called Stinkflipper .. its a long story and you would have to watch Flying Wild Alaska to understand :laugh:
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Yes, mine is called the Honda CRV.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    I drive a corolla named Ethel #3. if you watch Shameless (one of my absolute faves and IMO the most underrated show on TV) you understand. :)