Options
124»

Replies

• LAnne16
    LAnne16 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Two Words:

CHIA SEEDS.

All natural and will solve all your problems. Go read up :)

Right. Raspberry Ketones - totally bogus. But Chia Seeds are legit. If you're fat, they'll make you skinny. If you're weak they'll make you strong. If you're short, they'll make you tall, and if you're bald, they'll grow your hair. I'm sure Dr. Oz will be all over this soon.

wait....what makes the hair grow? i'm hoping to stop the balding process here so hook a dude up with the 411. I'll eat chia seeds and raspberry ketones all day if it will save my hair :)
    I eat Chia Seeds with my breakfast... but because they help with going to the bathroom (IBS) haha, not because I think they'll help me lose weight. Just to assist in regulating the ol' digestive system.
  • TheGr8Kimbini
    Options
    It is a waste of money. You just need to do it the old school way, diet and exercise. There is no magic pill or easy way out, or we'd all be skinny. Sorry to be a Debbie Downer.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!