The worst part about losing weight....

Options
1235»

Replies

• dorthymcconnel
    dorthymcconnel Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm at a 52 DDD right now. You're giving me hope that I will lose some of it and fit into some cuter styles. :smile:
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Ok, please tell mine this is SUPPOSED to happen because so far they are ignoring my protests! Lost "band" size but the damn cups are STILL THE SAME. (46dd to 40dd) Double grrrrr!

Although the look on the "fitting" lady when I was in trying to see what size I know fit and her "tape measure" gave me something totally stupid - that look alone was worth it :)

You're not the only one. I started off as a 42 DDD/E and am now down to a 38 DDD/E. Everything else is shrinking and the first place other than my face I lose is my stomach.
  • ChelleBalady
    ChelleBalady Posts: 204
    Options
    My problem is the opposite, I am looking forward to my boobs shrinking lol. I'm a dd now hopefully when all the weight is off I'll be a d only.????
  • jillyk89
    jillyk89 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Haha i wish!
  • jillyk89
    Options
    Bye bye boobs
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Ok, please tell mine this is SUPPOSED to happen because so far they are ignoring my protests! Lost "band" size but the damn cups are STILL THE SAME. (46dd to 40dd) Double grrrrr!

Although the look on the "fitting" lady when I was in trying to see what size I know fit and her "tape measure" gave me something totally stupid - that look alone was worth it :)

You're not the only one. I started off as a 42 DDD/E and am now down to a 38 DDD/E. Everything else is shrinking and the first place other than my face I lose is my stomach.

Actually, your cup volume is getting smaller - if you drop a band size and your cup size goes up, then the cup volume has stayed the same because the sizing is proportional, not absolute. I.e. the volume of a 34C is bigger than a 32C.

Like me - I was a 34C, now I'm a 32D if I want to have the band in the tightest hooks when new, and a 30DD/E if I want them in the loosest hooks and a touch snug when new. I wish I'd dropped in volume some. I'd be plenty happy with 32C/30D.
  • Katey12891
    Katey12891 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Worse thing for me is feeling the cold easier and also NOT losing any boobage! Like seriously, everyone said that's the first place it will go but not for me!
  • jillyk89
    Options
    Am I right
  • Hikant2k2
    Hikant2k2 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    How much more it cost to eat healthier.
  • jillyk89
    Options
    True!
  • jillyk89
    Options
    :-( lol
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    No muscle in boobs, so push ups won't help. I wish it was true though.
  • Naener
    Naener Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I had a BADONK at my heaviest.. my whole behind has shrunk down to a very decent *kitten* im happy with LOL

I havent lost too much in the chest area... went from an almost 40D to a now 34low C or so... i need to go get fitted to know for sure, uhg.
  • sumeetg37
    sumeetg37 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    My boobs are shrinking!! Wahhhh
    Soon I'm going to need implants.... Hahah

Strange, that was the best part for me.... uh except the implants part....
  • Naener
    Naener Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    My boobs are shrinking!! Wahhhh
    Soon I'm going to need implants.... Hahah

Strange, that was the best part for me.... uh except the implants part....
    LOL
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    i had to revive this to state that the worst part for me now is that it takes me 30 minutes to get dressed now that i have so many options. its almost like a nightmare to me. LMAO. but its all good.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    I find it harder to buy clothing now that I've lost weight (especially in the thrift stores).
  • jennifer_255
    jennifer_255 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    i went from a 40e to a 34dd after losing 100£ but after my consultation with surgeon im actually a 34c and the rest is just skin , uplift and impants in 5 weeks i cant wait to be able to wear a low cut top again