A-holes on the road

Options
What do you guys hate the most about A-Holes on the road? I hate hate hate it when people don't use their god damn blinker!!!! So when they switch lanes right in front of me, I have to slam on my breaks or else I would hit them. If they would have used their blinker than I would have givin him lots of room to move over, but did he? NO! What about you guys? What bothers you the most while on the road?

Replies

• _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Slow drivers.
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I hate it when they roll their windows up while I'm raging.
  • Elheffe99
    Elheffe99 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Living in OC is the worst. People are so entitled to do whatever they want on the road, so annoying and dangerous. I personally hate it when someone misses there turn, so they stop in the wrong lane to wait to get into the lane they want to be in and then make everyone else wait for them. Maddening!!
  • Elliesque
    Elliesque Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I can't stand people who go too slow. Like under the speed limit slow -- drives me insane!!
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    I find myself wondering how they ripped them out and why they tossed them on the road.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    :huh:

don't you mean potholes?

pothole.jpg

or maybe sinkholes?

article-1175928-04C1FC09000005DC-992_634x427.jpg
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I find myself wondering how they ripped them out and why they tossed them on the road.

And if they're on the road, does that make fewer of them in the workplace?

If so... SOLD!!
  • SadFaerie
    SadFaerie Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    "SEMI racers"... For crying out loud, it sometimes takes them 20miles to take over, whilst blocking the entire fast lane...
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Drivers logging food on MFP while driving! Ugh
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    "SEMI racers"... For crying out loud, it sometimes takes them 20miles to take over, whilst blocking the entire fast lane...

OMG, you look like Jodi Arias!
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I utterly LOATH a@@hats who sit in the fast lane, go below the speed limit, and refuse to get out of the way as a line of cars accumulates behind them. :grumble: Somehow these turds are self-centered enough to believe they have the right to determine how fast everyone ELSE drives. News scoop.....YOU DON'T. :noway: Here's a clue.....get off your cell phone, learn how to drive, and get the hell over. :mad:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    People who say they are a great driver and drive like they think it's a NASCAR race or something. Road rage also upsets me...hiding in their safe little cocoon they think that they own the roads and there is no such thing as common courtesy.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I would say moron drivers on their phones account for 99 percent of my rage on the road.
  • smantha32
    Options

or maybe sinkholes?

article-1175928-04C1FC09000005DC-992_634x427.jpg

It would be epic if someone doing something stupid on the road drove into a sink hole.
  • smantha32
    Options
    Here's a clue.....get off your cell phone, learn how to drive, and get the hell over. :mad:

THIS x100
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Old people.

What?
  • cindy326
    cindy326 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    people who ride my @ss when Im already doing 10mph OVER the speed limit. BTW this is not in the fast lane. Also people who speed in construction zones and flick me off for doing the speed limit.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    I really don't think anyone should just stand around in the road. That just doesn't sound safe.
  • asimmons221
    asimmons221 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I find it odd how instinctively aggressive people are driving, but wouldn't act that way walking down the street. I like to imagine it has something to do with the speed your moving and our brains not being able to keep up with rational thinking at such speed... saying that I hate people who take forever to make a right hand turn.
  • kutterba
    kutterba Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Oh this is a great subject! I have terrible road rage...or used to; now I drive a hybrid, so somebody slow gives me better mileage. Here in Oregon, it seems like only 50% of the drivers actually KNOW how to drive correctly. The rest seem to be wandering aimlessly - and at the price of gas, they must be rich! My guess, though, is just plain stupid.
    I have taken my turn being the @$$-hole on the road, but at nearly 65, I'm finally starting to settle down. Well, I'm retired!
    And -HEY! - I'm not one of those "old folks," not yet, anyway. :laugh:
    :flowerforyou: