Am I the only person without KIK?

Options
1235»

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I have it and do not see the negative issues people seem to have with it. I guess it is what you make it. :)

^^^ this. :) naughty pic optional AND easy to block.

Exactly. Just always say yes to nudes. No issue then.

Sometimes nudes can get a bit scary just be careful where you point the camera. ;)

I will make sure to change my Pokemon sheets before I send more. :blushing:
  • heathcliffx
    Options
    Just saw the ICQ reference, haha wow. Is that still operational? I remember people were selling their low ICQ numbers on ebay and forums.
  • Dreaaa
    Dreaaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I have it and do not see the negative issues people seem to have with it. I guess it is what you make it. :)

Sometimes nudes can get a bit scary just be careful where you point the camera. ;)

Awwwwww I think that's cute! The trick with a nice picture is the angle of the camera ... I'll show you how to it if you like. :wink:
  • whierd
    Options

Awwwwww I think that's cute! The trick with a nice picture is the angle of the camera ... I'll show you how to it if you like. :wink:

How YOU doin'?
  • m00tmike
    m00tmike Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I remember the good ol' days when you had to take a picture of your junk with an actual camera, wait a week for it to be developed, then mail it to someone. Being a creep took so much more commitment back then. All this new technology has just cheapened the whole experience.
  • Dreaaa
    Dreaaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options

How YOU doin'?

Hi there. :)
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    wth is KIK? is that what the kids are doing these days? Is it like AIM was for the rest of us back in the day?

no..kids are using snapchat nowadays..keep up

lol I had no idea what this was until the other day!
  • griff7809
    griff7809 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    SO everyone keeps talking about KIK am I that out of the loop :sad: I don't have it nor do I even really know wtf it is (I'm aware of how ridiculous I sound) Is it something I should get on or in or around............................

You're not alone. I have no kik. I have to get my nudes sent to me the old fashioned way... postal service.

I like to send mine via bike messenger.

:laugh: I volunteer to deliver...great burn being a bike messenger!
  • caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I don't have Kik, Instagram or Twitter.....But I still have myspace! Haha!! Just kidding!
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I don't have it :)
  • whierd
    Options
    I don't have Kik, Instagram or Twitter.....But I still have myspace! Haha!! Just kidding!

Still better than the only person on G+
  • TattooedNici
    TattooedNici Posts: 2,141 Member
    Options
    I do not
    and I bet I am the only one with no facebook too

Nope you are not.

You're not alone. I refuse to broadcast my life for Zuckerberg's gain.
  • caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    Options

Still better than the only person on G+

Haha..true!

My kids use KIK bcuz they have IPOD touches as I refuse to get them smartphones yet. And they have instagram.....maybe I should get them just to check up on them! They are both teenagers.... Lol
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    wth is KIK? is that what the kids are doing these days? Is it like AIM was for the rest of us back in the day?

no..kids are using snapchat nowadays..keep up

lol I had no idea what this was until the other day!

And did you use it for its main purpose of sending hot pics to strangers on MFP? If so IM me and I will give you my name on it lol.
  • TdaniT
    TdaniT Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I don't have it and don't want it. My teenaged son asked for it and was surprised when I said no because I know it is used for sexting...
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I used to chat in kik with my SO when we werent a couple. Its handy lol.. But now I got rid of it, rather use the phone call or video call when we are not together.
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    It always takes me a second to realize that KIK isn't a mistype for LOL :laugh: :blushing:

I don't have it … I don't know anyone who does, so there's little point for me to. My husband and I use Voxer … you can send texts, pictures, and use it for voice-chat in a mix between 2-way radio and voice mail (if you open it as they Vox, you hear in real time and it's similar to 2-way, but if you miss it you can play it back). Alas, no anonymity though.
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    I don't have it and don't want it. My teenaged son asked for it and was surprised when I said no because I know it is used for sexting...

Glad my daughter hasn't asked yet. But then, there's a benefit of not giving her a smart phone. Yeah, I know it can be accessed on the computer (or can it?) but harder to hide.
  • whierd
    Options

So is texting, email, and any IM program.

Back in my day, kids had real sex instead of sexting. Time to go back to the old ways.
  • GemmaRowlands
    GemmaRowlands Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I got it, used it, it was rubbish, deleted it after a couple of hours because it was rubbish!