How do you fall asleep...

Options
2»

Replies

• michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    It is a spider. Kill it and move on.

yep. i'm not a big fan of spiders but i'm in touch with reality enough to know that they are all over my condo, even if i don't see them.

and in reality, without them, there'd be a helluva lot more bugs and ishh around.

cockroaches and palmetto bugs, on the hand, are nasty little ****ers..
  • griff7809
    griff7809 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    One time a spider was just above garage door opener. So I smashed it against the wall. My wife said "i'll get a paper towel." I said "No, leave his carcass there as a warning to the others". Spiders seen in my garage since this event = 0

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • AngelaAwesome97
    AngelaAwesome97 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    lol whenever this happens i sleep on the couch.
  • AngelaAwesome97
    AngelaAwesome97 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    MjAxMi03OTcyNjhkZDQxMDhkODU0.png

rofl!!! xD
  • joshdann
    joshdann Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    One time a spider was just above garage door opener. So I smashed it against the wall. My wife said "i'll get a paper towel." I said "No, leave his carcass there as a warning to the others". Spiders seen in my garage since this event = 0
    I think the warning carcass is being too nice to the little 8-legged a-holes. I am encouraging the inhabitance of some rather quickly growing lizards that took up residence in my garage. I bring them stuff to eat just in case they have over-hunted the spider population. My garage is more bug-free now than it has ever been.
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I read it a bedtime story until we both fall asleep. Friends with 8 legs are the best.
  • gramarye
    gramarye Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I sleep on the couch when that **** happens.

(And I live in a cheap apartment with a big tree by my window; I find them on my walls a lot. Only once in my bed, though.)
  • TribeHokie
    TribeHokie Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I think the warning carcass is being too nice to the little 8-legged a-holes. I am encouraging the inhabitance of some rather quickly growing lizards that took up residence in my garage. I bring them stuff to eat just in case they have over-hunted the spider population. My garage is more bug-free now than it has ever been.

I actually proposed a similar situation to my roommate the other day but apparently lizards gross her out even though bugs don't. Too bad. I really wanted some house lizards.
  • ribc4ges
    Options
    One time I was in bed and a mouse ran across my hand so I freaked out and flinged it as hard as I could, then I heard a thump, so I turned on the light and there was blood on the wall and a dead mouse on the ground in front (((((:
  • whatshouldieat
    whatshouldieat Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    on average a human being swallows 7 spiders in there lifetime during there sleep. You just caught in time before it went creeping down your mouth.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options

Hmmm...Interesting...I used to see Lizards all over the place in FL but since I moved the NE I've never seen one...What is the indigenous midwest predator of spiders?
  • ron2e
    ron2e Posts: 606
    Options
    Apparently we unknowingly eat spiders in our sleep, so if you have spiders add about 50 calories a day to your food diary to cover the extra.

Hmm that's not helping the arachnophobic among us is it.....................