STALKERS!!!!

Options

Replies

• BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    People need a lesson in the difference between a creeper and a stalker. There is a HUGE difference.

QFT

And OP, it's not hard to ignore the pm's and FR....you just don't respond or accept

But isn't posting melodramatic topics in the forums so much better?

Some little girls grow up to be women and some don't grow up at all.

Dramallama01.jpg

Drama Lama Loves Her Mama
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Stalkers disturb me - there are PM's I get from people that I've never heard of, no friend request or anything, and their profile is full of other females (or if they have a swing, a few men too - whatever floats their boat, right? :wink: )

Yeah, because I totally don't know what you are up to... :huh:

No. It couldn't be because they wanted to express something to you, but didn't want to be your friend as they actively manage their FL. It also isn't very uncommon to have mostly females on your FL as the ratio of users on this site does not mimic the general population, and is heavily female.

It must be a strange existence to feel that the whole world is interested in your vagina.

tumblr_inline_mjmbmaqR1R1qz4rgp.gif

Whatever.

akFbAbw.gif
    akFbAbw.gif
    akFbAbw.gif
    akFbAbw.gif
    akFbAbw.gif
    akFbAbw.gif

akFbAbw.gif
  • want2lovemybody
    Options
    I am by no means referring to FR or one time message... I am referring to messages where a guy writes "i love you" on a first second a third message when u have voiced your lack of interest and asked them to stay away.... and then to continually message and repeatedly send FR over and over again after being constantly denied...

Perhaps stalking was the wrong word.... what would be the better option???
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    I am by no means referring to FR or one time message... I am referring to messages where a guy writes "i love you" on a first second a third message when u have voiced your lack of interest and asked them to stay away.... and then to continually message and repeatedly send FR over and over again after being constantly denied...

Meh, I get nekkid pics out of the blue and don't complain in the forums.

I guess "I love you" is really scary stuff though.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    you call it stalking i call it a huggle with a struggle
  • BeefyBFit
    BeefyBFit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    No one ever stalks me. I never get random emails or racey pics, nothing. It's not fair.....:sad:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    People need a lesson in the difference between a creeper and a stalker. There is a HUGE difference.

QFT

And OP, it's not hard to ignore the pm's and FR....you just don't respond or accept

But isn't posting melodramatic topics in the forums so much better?

Some little girls grow up to be women and some don't grow up at all.

Dramallama01.jpg

I love your gifs!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

Dense. *kitten*. Jerk. Creep.

A stalker is a more dangerous sort. Like the lady who, when I rejected her on here, looked up my kids' names, school, and extracurricular activities and made thinly veiled threats against them. That was a little over the line.

Although. I write I love you to almost all of my friends, once I get to know them enough to know if I do love them or not.. I think they know when I say it, I am talking of platonic love. To me there is a difference in loving someone, and being in love with someone.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    She is right. No female on her should feel uncomfortable because some jerk can't take a hint

I completely agree. So, she should either ignore him, or report him. Make him take the hint.
  • want2lovemybody
    Options
    She is right. No female on her should feel uncomfortable because some jerk can't take a hint

I completely agree. So, she should either ignore him, or report him. Make him take the hint.

You make lots of good points. I finally learned how to block and I did and I continually deny his FR.

I have no problem with a little flirtling or a little fun ...and even an "i love you" in a platonic way as you mentioned after becoming friends with someone but random messages "i love you" "i am in love with you" "you are the moset beautiful..." "if you dont talk to me I will commit suicide"..... thats just outa line!!!
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    Why the hell do people do this!!!!!!!! Why don't ppl ever get the message!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This site can get freaky at times!!!! Jeez!!!

All this is true .. wantstolovebody isn't making drama .. she told me the guys name, he
    was emailing me excessively last week. I think I blocked him but I believe he is doing
    the same thing . her.
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    <---bear stalker...but I think he likes it

Do you carry honey?
    I've got something much better...that's why he likes it ;)

True. And I do like it. Come to my bear cave with me. I have honey there......

*covers self in honey*
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    I wish someone had the free time to stalk me

IN for (celery) stalking mr. february.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Why the hell do people do this!!!!!!!! Why don't ppl ever get the message!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This site can get freaky at times!!!! Jeez!!!

That is not a stalker.

Try having one for real and then you will know.

a real stalker gives you so much fear you don't take the time to make a forum post about it, you just disappear
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options

Consider me your permanent stalker.

Please be sure to leave the blinds open and the key under the mat. Thank you!
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    You can block those who are "stalking" you.
  • Just_Scott
    Just_Scott Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    I agree with MNA.....
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options

Consider me your permanent stalker.

Please be sure to leave the blinds open and the key under the mat. Thank you!

Michelle I am totally gonna stalk you while you're being a stalker!! I am SOOO excited!!
This discussion has been closed.