• KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    naughty?
    hell yeah
  • HelloDan
    HelloDan Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    The amount of people that are saying steroids are so bad for you yet go out drinking and smoking is absolutely unreal.

Whilst I would agree in principle, that argument is based on something being negative and comparing it to other negative things, to show it in a less negative light.
    So while what you say makes sense, just because people think steroids are bad, but do other bad things, that doesn't necessarily make steroids good, if you get what I am saying?

I would also say that it generally takes a lot longer to have side effects from drinking and smoking, and if someone uninformed gets drunk, they'll be back to normal pretty quickly, whereas an uninformed steroid user, who doesn't think about other parts of their cycle and PCT may not be so lucky.

Just for info, in the UK, using and importing steroids for personal use is not illegal, it's only selling them that is. However most of the MFP user base is US based, where it is illegal.
  • Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    Everybody don't get me wrong please :P I'm not asking because I am interested in taking or whatever reason you may think.. I'm plain an simply interested in knowing people's decisions and if there are people here that do in fact take..

Agreed 100% with HelloDan on his opinion, and respect you fully for your open-mindedness
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    I've been diagnosed with hypogonadism and am on testosterone replacement therapy. Endo's couldn't tell me why, just stopped working properly when I was 28. Now I'm back at normal levels and feel farkin' brilliant in comparison. Before I was on TRT, I would get my 8-9 hours of sleep a night and wake up feeling like *kitten*! So anyway, I don't call myself natty but not enhanced either, some sort of grey area I'd say. Last blood tests showed my Total T at 13 after 2 weeks and recommended is 11-25. (I think that is nmol)

It's for this reason that I think people should get blood tests if the cals in vs out is not happening as it should. Something can be going on that you don't know about. Before I was diagnosed, I was totalling strugging with recovery and strength increases squatting about 125kg at 75kg BW at the time. Since starting, I've had much better recovery and have had steady strength and bw increases up to 83kg now.

moral: get your **** checked
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    lifetime natural.
  • alyhuggan
    alyhuggan Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    The amount of people that are saying steroids are so bad for you yet go out drinking and smoking is absolutely unreal.

Whilst I would agree in principle, that argument is based on something being negative and comparing it to other negative things, to show it in a less negative light.
    So while what you say makes sense, just because people think steroids are bad, but do other bad things, that doesn't necessarily make steroids good, if you get what I am saying?

I would also say that it generally takes a lot longer to have side effects from drinking and smoking, and if someone uninformed gets drunk, they'll be back to normal pretty quickly, whereas an uninformed steroid user, who doesn't think about other parts of their cycle and PCT may not be so lucky.

Just for info, in the UK, using and importing steroids for personal use is not illegal, it's only selling them that is. However most of the MFP user base is US based, where it is illegal.

I definitely agree with you here, steroids of course have a load of side effects but if anyone wishes to use them and thinks the positives outweigh the negatives then of course they should go for it. Yeah the worst thing about the UK is you have to go out the country to get them which makes no sense haha!
  • JaxDemon
    JaxDemon Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I've used

Ephedrine
    T3
    Clen

Anavar
    Test E
    Tren A

Don't really care on what people think either tbh. Done much needed research before the use of any and taken in doses that are deemed safe, Don't believe the media hype on steroids and how they are portrayed by many who refuse to educate themselves on stuff like Anavar which is given to burns victims and heals up to 60% of burns. Test E or other forms of it given to women who want to be men by Dr's also given to men with low test as trt replacement.

Tren - Well that's a different ball game and is not made to pharma grade as it's mainly used in cattle to make them HUGE. I do wonder if that has been passed on through the meat though to humans lol look how big kids are these days.

attachment.php?attachmentid=38658&d=1360580951
  • mjl54
    mjl54 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    am i still natty i take a flinstone chewable everyday!
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure there is no such thing as a "natural" body builder. Eating 5,000+ calories a day of chicken and whey protein is NOT natural. There is nothing "natural" about what a person has to do to get huge.
  • brentalanrhodes
    brentalanrhodes Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'd use in a heartbeat if the side effects didn't scare me. I am planning to have my natural test levels run to see where I stand.
  • grantdumas7
    grantdumas7 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I'd use in a heartbeat if the side effects didn't scare me. I am planning to have my natural test levels run to see where I stand.
    Are talking about doing a bodybuilding dosage of testosterone and ancillaries or dosages of testosterone to get your test levels up?
  • grantdumas7
    grantdumas7 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I have been on and off of TRT for a couple of yrs. Initially, I probably shouldn't have been prescribed Test C but I believe the Dr and clinic itself is a little liberal. My test levels were 520 ng/dl and the normal range for their testing is 348-1097 so I fall WNL. The dr said I would probably feel better if my test levels were at least 750, so he prescribed weekly shots. I did the weekly shots, got blood test done every 8 weeks or so. When levels reached close 1100, I would cycle off. I did notice when on, I got stronger but body compensation didn't change too much.
    My wife and I have been trying on and off to have a baby. When on test C I had zero sperm. When I went off for 8 weeks, my sperm count went back to normal. In addition I had my test levels checked after I was off for 8 weeks and my test level was 550 and estrogen was 32 (28-76).

I have been off now for over 6 months I haven't noticed any negative side-effects except for my lifts went down but now starting to come back up. I think I will just stay off.
    Cliffs.
    Initial test levels 520 but still prescribed weekly shots
    Got stronger on test but not that much of a change in body comp.
    Eliminated sperm count while on but now back to normal
    Will probably just stay off
  • melindafritz1976
    melindafritz1976 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    natty
    - definition

View thesaurus entry for natty
    What are red words?
    Using the thesaurus

adjective informal American English pronunciation: natty /ˈnæti/
    Word Forms

attractive and fashionable
    NOPE
  • cadaverousbones
    cadaverousbones Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Why would anyone want to "get big and ripped" girls do not think its sexy.. just saying.. lol.. Can't you just be healthy and strong???
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m9t2utT95c1rzz3r3o1_400.gif
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    attractive and fashionable
    NOPE
    Exactly. I didn't know English was a dead language already. :(
    But did appreciate the guy who explained this new redefinition of an existing word.
  • mdcoug
    mdcoug Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    He is...

NAT002.jpg
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to provide a brief explanation for locking this topic.

The forum guidelines include this item:

8. Posts Must Abide By All Legal Statutes
    a) Do not post messages that violate federal, state/provincial, or local laws which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or is bound by NDA (non-disclosure agreement).
    b) Posts which promote or encourage illegal activities, including, but not limited to, use of illegal substances, violence against others, and procurement of prescription drugs without a prescription, are prohibited.
    c) Images containing hateful or violent imagery, depiction of illegal activities, or copyrighted material are not allowed and will be removed.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Olivia
    MyFitnessPal Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.