How long has your journey been?

Options
124»

Replies

• WAHMto5
    WAHMto5 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Took me almost exactly a year to lose my weight and been on maintenance for about 6 months now;)
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    Started IN 1996 at my biggest, over 15 years lost 50 pounds very slowly from 170- 120 , yo -yo dieted on and off, until about 4 years ago, and lost the last 10 or so , pretty much at maintenance now, but wouldn't mind another 5 - 8 to go
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I started in October of 2010. Were it not for to pregnancies since then I'd probably have met my goal about a year after I started.
  • Sarahndipity30
    Sarahndipity30 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    my journey is officially just beginning. one year to drop 125 lbs starting today, my 29th birthday. I refuse to turn 30 and be this unhealthy. you are welcome to add me!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    Started January 9, 2012.
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    I started in 2007 and made some good progress, but I got too comfortable in my relationship and gained everything back. Still plugging away with the hopes that I'll get my **** together.
  • FitCurves444
    FitCurves444 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Oh, goodness..... since I was a child. I feel like I've been watching my weight, with more success at some times than others, for half of my life!

In 2008, however, I had reached my heighest weight. In October, with the help of my church friends, we started on a journey to lose weight. By Thanksgiving I had lost a significant amount of weight, but I still had a long way to go. I have been on the right path since then. Some seasons are better than others, but I have completely transformed my life.

It's funny to look back in 2008 when I didn't like to workout. Fast forward almost 5 years and it is my favorite part of staying healthy. I learned how to cook, too.

It has been a great 5 years! Still.... I haven't exactly reached my goal.... so.... here I am =)