Lose 5 pounds a month OCTOBER 2010 CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• 2boys2girls
    Options
    I would like to join too. 5 pounds by halloween was what i was aiming for.
  • suckitup
    suckitup Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I hope that I can still stay in these challenges. They are what helped me reach my final goal by the end of Aug. Now I just need to stay with you guys so I can re-inspire myself into keeping it off. If I stop logging in, I am sure it will come back fast!

You guys are great! Best of luck!!
  • kwork
    Options
    I'm in.
  • collettemrk
    Options
    I can do this!!:laugh:
  • Curves73
    Curves73 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Sounds good- going to Disney end of Oct. 5 lbs gone would be nice for bathing suit area.
  • shortwasp
    shortwasp Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm all for it. 166 here I come!

Sherri
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I'm really hoping to be under 200 by Halloween. I have about 9 pounds to go. I'm weighing in Monday, so I will come back on the 4th and report with my numbers.
  • shorthand73
    shorthand73 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I REALLY struggled in September - hope to buckle down and hit it hard this month.
  • mnsailorgal
    mnsailorgal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just signed up, this will be my first challenge.
  • racketgirl
    Options
    I just started a few days ago...so I need to lose at least five lbs. Thanks for the incentive!
  • slansdown
    Options
    I am in!!
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    wow 3 pages and october hasn't even started lol.

Im DEFINATELY Back in!! : ) :happy:

Lost my 5 pounds in september. I will weigh in on the first to see my starting weight
  • cpstets22
    Options
    I'm gonna try it. I think it will be difficult without being able to track the calories while I'm cruising, but I'll be doing lots of walking and there's a fitness center on board, so maybe I can offset any extra calories with additional exercise.

I'll be back on Friday with my start weight.
  • Fawnie
    Fawnie Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm so in! ^ ^
  • MrsHazra
    MrsHazra Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Im in again for sure

SW: 80.3kg (28/09/10) (176.7 lbs)
    GW: 78kg (171.7 lbs)
  • Buckeybabe87
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • shelli1923
    shelli1923 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    i am in for October. I skipped September, but I'm back now! Will weigh in on the 1st. Thanks Terri!
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to lose 5 more lbs in October. I've been much more up & down lately with a few pesky lbs. I've been kicking it into high gear though so hopefully this month will be the one where I can start to lose and keep losing :) Good luck everyone!!!
    SW: 191 as of Sep.30
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    So my final weigh in for Sept made post 501...whoops! I ended Sept with 202.6 making it a 3.2 loss, hoping maybe I'll make a 202 tomorrow, will be back then!
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Ditto, can't believe we are on page 3 and not even officially OCT. yet....hope we all continue to keep up with this thread....lost 4.5lbs last month so pretty happy with that....only 9 more lbs to go til I hit goal...to think I could be at goal by Christmas....what a great gift of health that would be....doing well with this weeks BMK challange...was at 1701 for sodium yesturday and very proud at that...but.....have a friend comig in town to have a belated b-day lunch with me.....think we are going to Applebee's so I;m sure today will not be a great day........

Welcome to all the newbies by the way...good luck!!