In 19 months, I've lost 262 pounds. New Me, New Life.

Options

Replies

• liftreadphilosophize
    Options
    Yowza! That's incredible!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    You look very at home in your new body, where you were meant to be all along. Thank you for sharing your story. It's a story many of us here have lived.

I'm sure you already know this, but you're very handsome.
  • Sakura_Tree
    Sakura_Tree Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    wow what a great job you look awesome and about 10 years younger now!
  • Liinzee123
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats!
  • krnlmustrd
    krnlmustrd Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wow. Inspirational!
  • lisajuarez
    lisajuarez Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS on your lifestyle change!

AMAZING!!!
  • sandrarflanagan
    Options
    Very Nice Story! You should really write a book about your weight loss journey. You turly are inspiring!
  • REDI4CHANGE60
    Options
    Bump for later
  • optionalsourcewins
    Options
    What an awesome inspiration you are to me and so many others. Thank you for sharing your story. You look fantastic!!! Congratulations!!!
  • jayrudq
    jayrudq Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    What an incredible inspiration you are. I wish you the very best in whatever this new life holds for you. Thank you for sharing your very touching and personal story. You are a testimony to courage.
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Without sounding like a pervy cougar, you look really handsome sitting on the cycle. :wink:
  • trenee35
    Options
    Very inspirational and congratulations on your new healthy lifestyle.
  • Elif84
    Elif84 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I am in awe...truly inspiring!! Great job!!
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Holy cow !!! That's amazing !!! Congrats :) x
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    I don't even have any words. This is absolutely incredible. You have made such a huge and wonderful change for your life...for yourself! Congratulations on your success!!!! I am just so stunned and inspired!!
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    WOW! Amazing transformation :smile: Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your story.
  • zeusbella
    zeusbella Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Well done!! Truly amazing, may your story inspire many others to take the first step.
  • ummsayyidah
    Options
    I read your post after seeing it in the sidebar looking for encouragement via success stories because I've been gaining and losing weight for a while now but hopefully losing for the last time. After reading I scrolled down to see your pictures. I actually said "WOW" out loud. You look like a totally different person! Well done and thanks for sharing your story.
  • kitchera
    kitchera Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation. You don't even look like the same person, at all. Congratulations.
  • DaveJ_43
    DaveJ_43 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Great job, man - lookin good. Great bike too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!