Water Intake

Options
I've learned that you should drink half your body weight in water daily.Body weight divided by half then divide that by 8 to get the number of cups of water you should drink daily, I HATE WATER !!!.In fact I'm not a big drinker of any liquids at all.My question is: Does it count as water if you have to add something with it to get it down? Not a big
>:drinker:

Replies

• abtsdiet
    abtsdiet Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Try cutting an orange in half and squeeze juice from the orange into your water. Sometimes I add a little unsweetened apple juice to my water. Also try sliced cucumbers or lemons. This makes it more interesting.

Good luck.
  • abtsdiet
    abtsdiet Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Try cutting an orange in half and squeeze juice from the orange into your water. Sometimes I add a little unsweetened apple juice to my water. Also try sliced cucumbers or lemons. This makes it more interesting.

Good luck.
  • LittleHungryGurl
    LittleHungryGurl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Never thought of using oranges...I have tried lemons but since I used to eat lemons and salt putting lemon in my water makes me crave salt....Oranges it is
  • You can flavor your water with all sorts of fruit. Any citrus will work well. I've also enjoyed basil infused water before if you like herbs.