Best tasting protein powder

Options
2»

Replies

• Sassafrass1981
    Sassafrass1981 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Gold Standard Extreme Milk Chocolate :) yummy! Makes great protein bars too!!
  • Santa117
    Options
    GNC Soy Protein 95 Vanilla, yummy
  • pamperedhen
    pamperedhen Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Do any of you get nauseous after drinking the protein like I do?? :sick:
  • Santa117
    Options
    Do any of you get nauseous after drinking the protein like I do?? :sick:

Nope, but that could depend on what you mix the protein with. For me some protein mixed with water or low fat milk taste nasty so I like to mix it with whole milk, it's delicious.
  • RyanWilson1993
    RyanWilson1993 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Syntha-6 Chocolate Milkshake and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough!
  • oneworkoutatatime
    Options
    Muscle Mlk - Strawberies & Cream, Cake Batter, Banana Cream
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    I really need to get out of my box and try other brands. This thread will definitely help me with that.

So far out of all the kinds of protein that I have tried, my top favorite for the moment has to be ..

(GNC) Amplified Wheybolic 60 chocolate. I mean it tastes like watered down hot chocolate mix when blended with water, but today I went that extra mile by throwing 2 scoops into some almond milk and boy was I ever pleased.

Another good protein that I've tried in the past is Pure Protein (both chocolate and vanilla.)
  • doug4018
    doug4018 Posts: 130
    Options
    I think Six Star's Elite Series Banana Creme is awesome, i'm going to try Cookies and Creme next. I'm ingrigued by Peanut Butter Marshmallow though!

Biggest dissapointment was Gold Standards Vanilla....grosses stuff i've ever tried.

I know you like c4 Doug and the cellucor whey is very new! And after buying my first small tub it is already my favorite, if you ever try any let me know because I plan on trying more flavors in the future

I'm about to order the cookies and cream from six star to try but these flavors you've mentioned i've got to try too. We should start a protein co-op and share some flavors, lol
  • shortnsweetbb
    Options
    Bumping this for later! Just starting to use protein powders and it's a struggle to find one I can tolerate.
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    GNC Lean 25 - the Rich Chocolate, French Vanilla, and Cookies & Cream flavors are great.