What is the REAL reason why you exercise so hard?!

Options

Replies

• annakow
    annakow Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    to eat more lol
  • danger2oneself2
    danger2oneself2 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Because I love seeing head's turn and girls smiling while I'm running shirtless
    Because my ex is a total b!tch and I want to really make sure she knows what she's missing
    Because I hate failing at anything and with strength and stamina comes success
    Because sex gets better with every extra pound you can lift and every other muscle that shows
    but it's for my health and so I feel good because ^these^ reasons make me shallow :cry:
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I have discovered forms of exercise that appeal to the same neurological sensory issues that cause me to stim, so it becomes a natural progression of basic movement done out of desire for sensory input.
  • jemfermree
    Options
    I choose not to own a car, and my exercise happens while I am biking to work...so I work out because I have a job to go to!

The reason I am committed to my health is because I love the way my body is changing and becoming stronger and looking better.

On days I don't bike, I tend to go over on calories. So that plus is there to keep me pedaling.
  • shutupandlift13
    shutupandlift13 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I certainly don't exercise to eat more anymore. It's a nice perk but no longer a concern. If anything it's better described as I eat so that I can exercise (more effectively and see better progress in the gym).

I exercise to look better and feel better. I exercise to perform my job better. I exercise to have a stronger body, both mentally and physically. I exercise because I have a very physically tough bucket list that I'd like to knock a whole bunch of things off of.
  • danger2oneself2
    Options
    I have discovered forms of exercise that appeal to the same neurological sensory issues that cause me to stim, so it becomes a natural progression of basic movement done out of desire for sensory input.

wat did you just say? english bro english
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    I want to be in the best shape of my life
    I want to be stronger
    I want to eat more chocolate
    I want to look good naked
    I want to run---fast
    I want to relieve stress
    I want to eat...what i want, when i want
    I want to do what others think I can't

I want to be ME
  • danger2oneself2
    Options
    Ohh and even though I'm not a mean guy, I love the feeling of feeling like everyone knows better than to fuk with you! I got picked on a lot in early years of school and that is probably what pushed me to start lifting all along years ago.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Don't have a reason, but I don't exercise that hard anyway.
  • ilovejillian
    Options
    Because I love seeing head's turn and girls smiling while I'm running shirtless
    Because my ex is a total b!tch and I want to really make sure she knows what she's missing
    Because I hate failing at anything and with strength and stamina comes success
    Because sex gets better with every extra pound you can lift and every other muscle that shows
    but it's for my health and so I feel good because ^these^ reasons make me shallow :cry:
    [/quote

]best answer i've seen. I am with this one 110%. I like food too but lets be honest. I wanna look HOT!
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I love to get sweaty. OH, AND I love hard things.
  • Jovan0609
    Jovan0609 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    1. I like to eat.
    2. I love feeling confident about my body (and skills) in the bedroom with my boo.
    3. I like to eat.
    4. I like the attention that I get from guys (They can't have me...but it's entertaining to see their efforts...lol)
    5. I really like to eat
    6. It helps with any feelings of anxious or anxiety that I'm feeling
  • danger2oneself2
    Options

AsgFAkT.jpg
  • TheRunningGuppy
    TheRunningGuppy Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I love to compete with myself (I run), so I like to see if I can push myself further and faster. And I like to eat, and I'm never quite happy with eating just to my designated calorie goal, so I usually eat back about half of my workout.
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I just love it! Always have, always will!
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    that what she said
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options

AsgFAkT.jpg
    tumblr_msl6znoz3G1rm830wo1_500_zps0862d986.gif
  • danger2oneself2
    Options
    1. I like to eat.
    2. I love feeling confident about my body (and skills) in the bedroom with my boo.
    3. I like to eat.
    4. I like the attention that I get from guys (They can't have me...but it's entertaining to see their efforts...lol)
    5. I really like to eat
    6. It helps with any feelings of anxious or anxiety that I'm feeling

Good call I forgot to mention anxiety, or mental health in general! It's helped tremendously with social anxiety and depression
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    A)I want to look good naked
    B)better sex
  • p4ulmiller
    p4ulmiller Posts: 588 Member
    Options

leslie-phillips.jpg