What's for Dinner?! YUM

Options
13»

Replies

• KReduced
    KReduced Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    We had venison brats paired with broccoli and cheese. : ) Nothing too fancy.
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    Trying to post the photo again:
    Beefstewdinner.jpg

It worked, that is a beef and veggie stew, lots of greens, swiss chard and kale, as well as some lettuces.
  • jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    To be consumed from now till bed
    Large pizza
    NY strip
    Sautéed onions and mushrooms
    Baked potato loaded
    Spinach salad
    3 chocolate chip double doozies
    3 glasses of milk
  • Rocklinite
    Rocklinite Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Breakfast for dinner tonight was delicious comfort food. We had fried eggs, thick cut bacon, diced potatoes and an English muffin. My portions were under 500 calories total.
  • stefsc1
    stefsc1 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I had Italian Spinach Sausage pie tonight! I found the recipe in the Taste of Home magazine, so it's also on their website here: http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/italian-spinach-sausage-pie

It says that it is 692 calories a slice, but I substitute the ricotta with light sour cream, and have also found that the filling is enough for TWO pies, not just one, so I split the filling between two pie shells. Still a little calorie heavy, but I've been having a lot of muscle cramps lately, most likely from a lack of potassium, and this recipe uses 20oz of spinach!
  • domnut
    domnut Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I had skinless grilled chicken breast with a cajun rub on top of a salad with mixed lettuce, japanese style coleslaw, avocado, capsicum, cherry tomatoes and cucumber with an olive oil balsamic dressing (you can check my diary if you want to see what I put in it :) I've tried to add a picture, hopefully it shows up!

I can't for the life of me work out how to add a picture... :frown:
  • brighteyes124
    brighteyes124 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Last night I had grilled pizza with mushrooms and ricotta, plus a big salad with viniagrette. And a Moscow Mule!