What do you weigh? What size clothes RIGHT NOW?

Options

Replies

• kelciebananas
    Options
    5'5"
    125 lbs.
    Size M tops and Size 4 pants
  • jacalennejax
    jacalennejax Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Wow- I just now checked back. I finally got a thread going. LOL.
  • kelleyhelm1
    kelleyhelm1 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I AM 5'9
    weigh 282 pounds,
    I wear a size 18 jean
    and an xL shirt.
  • melaniehubbard
    melaniehubbard Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    CW 234.4
    Pant size 18-20
    tops 1x-2x
    start weight 250
  • BringingSherriBack
    BringingSherriBack Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Current weight: 185
    Height: 5' 5"
    Current pants size: 10 or 12 depending on brand
    Current shirt size: L or XL depending on brand and style (I like my shirts loose though)

Highest weight: 325
    Largest pants size: 24W
    Largest shirt size: 26/28W

I was this same weight in 2006 but at that time I was a size 16 in pants and 1X (Women's) in shirts. Although I exercised last time, I am way more muscular this time and thus 2 full sizes smaller than I was back then at the same weight.
  • rumplesnat
    rumplesnat Posts: 372
    Options
    I weigh between 142-146, 5'5" and wear size 4/6 pants (size small workout pants) and medium tops.
  • hollymartin90
    hollymartin90 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I weigh 140lbs 5'8 and I wear size 6 to size 8 depending on brand of pants. Size medium shirts.

are you guys american?? im from the uk and sizes different i think...im 144 pounds 5 ft 9 and a uk size 8 on top and 12 on the bottom
  • stefjc
    stefjc Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    They must be, they are talking about pants.... I mean, they aren't all men and even those that are wouldn't discuss their undies quite so openly, would they?

And sizes in US are one size smaller, so their size 14 is a 16 here. So maybe they aren't so much smaller than us :)

We need a recognisable code that we could all include, trousers = Brit, that kind of thing!
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    I'm 138# and I wear size 8 in jeans & medium tops :drinker:

eta: I'm 5' tall
  • janicelo1971
    janicelo1971 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    5'6 and 140....... large top and maybe a 6 on a good day pants..usually an 8..american size
  • fitatschool
    Options
    I am 5'3 and 138lb. I wear an aus 10 (US 6, UK 10)!
  • sjanejack
    Options
    I weigh about 180 pounds, its almost always the same when I weigh myself most of the time. Right now my pants size is 14, and my shirt size is a large.
  • xxalex123xx
    Options
    I weigh 137lbs atm and am wearing size 12 (starting to be a little big so a size 10/12 really). I am from England so this is English sizing which I think if I am correct would be a size 6/8 in America?

If anyone want's to add me as a friend for support that would be great :)
  • xxalex123xx
    Options
    P.S I am 5'6" forgot to say that :)
  • SophK90
    Options
    UK size 14 (and pushing it) and 5 ft 4
    :'(
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    They must be, they are talking about pants.... I mean, they aren't all men and even those that are wouldn't discuss their undies quite so openly, would they?

And sizes in US are one size smaller, so their size 14 is a 16 here. So maybe they aren't so much smaller than us :)

We need a recognisable code that we could all include, trousers = Brit, that kind of thing!

I seem to find UK sizes are cut a little different too. I wear about 1 size smaller than expected from Dorothy Perkins/ASOS. :) (I am American). ASOS UK18 is more like a US16 than a US14. But there is a larger waist/hip gap than typical American brands.
  • Hannah_Hopes
    Hannah_Hopes Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    5"2
    166lbs
    UK size 14/16 top
    UK size 16 Jeans
    :ohwell:
  • Poprocket_2012
    Options
    111lbs

size 8
  • beastmodekittyx
    beastmodekittyx Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    5ft8
    I'm 175lbs, i wear Medium shirts and size 9 pants!
  • chelseaisabella
    Options
    Height: 5'8"

Weight: 163lbs

Size: UK 12. US 8

I NEED to get back to my UK 10/US 6 at least.