How many pets do you have? What kind? Names?

Options

Replies

• pilot1960
    pilot1960 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Fish. I large tank with 10 in and 3 breeding tanks with goodness knows how many in. Been a fish person for over 45 years.
  • Becca0301
    Becca0301 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I have three dogs.
    Alaskan Malamute named Phoenix age 1
    Chihuahua named Slowpoke age 12
    Chihuahua named Diva age 6
  • RashaePree
    RashaePree Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Two Dogs (rottweilers) Smoke and Bear :)
  • CassiHutchings
    CassiHutchings Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    1 Doggie and 2 Kitties

Jubilee - Is my rottweiler and she's a little over a year old. She's the sweetest thing you'll ever meet.
    Sophie - Is my older cat that my husband had before we were married.
    Penelope (Penny) - is our newest cast and she is about 5 months old.

Side note: My husband picked all of their names. He is just really good at looking at an animal and knowing what name would fit them. ;P
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    A lab and border collie cross named Sam. He's about 3.5 years old, we got him from friends who were taking care of him from previous owners. He came to us trained and loving and eager to play with our two little boys. And when the boys go to bed, we have an 80 lb. lap dog who shuns us if we don't make room for him on the sofa. :-P
  • SlimmerMe_Issy
    Options
    I have a cat called Frisk El Gato :bigsmile:

2mqnsb5.jpg
  • choochoobell
    choochoobell Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I have a 24 year old male mustached parrot named Cynthia<3
  • Stary714
    Stary714 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    -Oreo - border collie, 9 years old, she's the sweetest! She is a little timid when you first meet her but there is one sure fire way to make this dog happy, TENNIS BALLS!!!
    -Archie - cranky old man cat. half the time when im online he's sitting on my lap trying to get me to pet him
    -Clover - timid cat but she sure is a cutey pie! I'll find her curled up in my laundry and on my bed or when I bring my saddles home to clean them she likes to sit and lay in the seats!

-and last but not least, Paige! She's my 10 yo Quarter Horse and most likely the best thing thats ever happened to me. When I bought her last november she was a pasture ornament that had only done a few trail rides since trained as a Barrel Racer in her youth. Now she's an accomplished Hunter horse. I love her :D<3

I hope I'm not the only Horse Person on this thread!
  • SmileCozYouCan
    SmileCozYouCan Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    -Misty - 8 month old Guinea pig that is the sweetest creature ever! She loves people and is super friendly.
    -Bambi- Another 8 month old guinea pig thats a bit more timid than her older sister Misty. Bambi is friendly but she also likes to nibble a lot, hehe.
    -Corral - 5 year old Betta fish! So old for a fish! She's turning 6 soon.
    -KitKat Kitty Kat- 2 1/2 week old kitten that I found and took in. He's so loud.

I love my pets, ^_^
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Mickey, 6 year old fox terrier/Jack Russell terrier mix. He is my walking buddy and loves his daily walks (me too)

Bella, 9 year old Maltese. We got her in November of 2012 rescue dog. (How could anyone mistreat a 5# dog) She is a sweetie!
  • Tessyloowhoo
    Options
    Teddy (theo or Theodore)... aka the furry beast. He is 11 and is a damn pretty boy.
    43359607_2944.jpg
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    I have a kitty named Radar ...... she only has one eye ...... she's 12 years old and rules the house !

Used to have 2 little dogs, but they've both gone to doggie-heaven ...... I miss them :sad:
  • VickiDiane22
    VickiDiane22 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    <
    Luna is 8 yrs old and my baby girl. She's American Pit Bull Terrier. Then we have Linus a doberman/dachund mix he's 4 yrs old. He's a rescue we drove from middle TN to Georgia to adopt. Then we have Max a doberman/german shepherd mix not really sure how old he is. His previous owner was 72 and had a heart attack and he ended up at the pound we rescued him from death row. His previous owner was a good friend of mine and she loved her dogs and after she died they all got adopted but Max I just couldn't let them put him down He's a sweet reminder of a dear friend.
  • danamarich
    danamarich Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    We have a curiously large, slate-grey cat named Bones- and he is NOISY!! He chirps like a cricket, coos like a pigeon and has been known to meow like a cat :)
  • kekagel
    kekagel Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Two dogs: Asia is a seven year old chocolate lab and Harley is a two year old alligator pit bull.
    Five cats inside: Brutus is 11, Roman is 10, Little Man is 5, Mo & Kai are brothers and are five months old.
    I also feed Mo & Kai's Mom, I call her Mama.
    A black stray outside also just made my acquaintance, I call her Blanca. She has thumbs on her front paws, she's too cute.
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Harvey, pure breed Black Labrador, 5 yrs old. Harv is on the right on my ticker, the other dog is his brother, who we see daily.
    Pitch, lop eared bunny. He lives 'free range' in the garden. He is 8 yrs old now. I did have his brother as well, but he died back in November :(
    Looking to add at least one more dog to the household :(
  • NyssaDuck
    Options
    Two cats, which are our kids more or less.

Kala, nearly 4 years old, black (with a white belly/chest). She was a really sick kitten when she came to us, so she is quite special. She's a lovely girl, very loyal. Follows my partner around EVERYWHERE.

Taj, 2.5 years old, silver marbled bengal. He's my boy even though he drives me up the wall with his loud meowing and spraying and hogging the bed. He's handsome though!
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    a9108ba0-f647-4147-81b6-b5440337aad9_zpsfc8fd1bf.jpg

This is Penelope (aka Penny Lane). She's 4(ish) and we adopted her about a month ago. She's just the sweetest dog ever. : )
  • portpaw
    Options
    We have Charlie - a 6 year-old brown mini poodle. He was rescue, but he is really an affectionate dog, friendly and smart. He is a constant kisser. We don't know how he turned out so well with his background.

Then, we have Beau - a 3 year-old black mini poodle. We got him from a breeder because we could not find a rescue and we wanted Charlie to have a companion. He's a bit more well-rounded than Charlie, but not as affectionate. He is scary-smart and watches TV a lot. He knows how to open the screen door to let himself out or in.

RIP - Duke - Our German Shepherd who passed away in 2008 at 12 years of age. As much as we loved him, we realized we are not up to handling a 115 lb dog as we age. Mini poodles are smart, like German Shepherds, but we can take care of them better as we get older.

Also RIP cats - Felix, Oscar, Emily and Brandy.
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    We have a cat Simba, a St. Bernard (Jack) and two black Pugs (Milo and Max :D