How many pets do you have? What kind? Names?

Options

Replies

• ArcyF
    ArcyF Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    2 dogs!
    An abnormally huge chihuahua named Angelo
    and a maltese mix named Nelly
    :smile:
  • jamiebxo
    Options
    We currently have three Jack Russell terriers; Tilly who is 2 years old, Alfie who is 6 months old as of tomorrow, and Angus who is 11 weeks old. We used to have a 8 year old Jack Russell called Axl and a 13 year old Border Collie called Reuben but they sadly passed within a month of each in November and December 2011, Reuben passed on Boxing Day. I miss them so much and would give anything to have them back, still grieve and cry, but Tilly, Alfie and Angus make it a lot easier. We also have a pet mouse called Buddy who is only about 2/3 months old (not sure when he was born but we didn't get him all that long ago). We've also had several other pets over the years, including 4 other mice, 2 fish, 3 ferrets, a kitten and a rat, as well as another Jack Russell called Ben who sadly passed at the age of 11 when I was about 5. We're very much an animal house haha, couldn't imagine not having some form of pet living with us.
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    A dog named Sadie, she's a 4 year old German Shepherd/Lab Retriever mix. She thinks she's a lap dog, the 60lb moose! We got her from a local rescue organization at the end of May this year.

sadieondeck_zpsbd7bc17d.jpg

We also have a ball python named Trake :) We think it's a girl... but it's really hard to tell without taking it to a vet with knowledge in exotic pets (which is hard to find around here!). Here she (it?) is in the cage we put her in when we clean the main cage.

Photo0005_zpsde811456.jpg
  • ronrstaats
    ronrstaats Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Current:
    Dog: White Boxer = Tyson
    Dog: Fawn Pug = Abbie

Cat: DSH = Tigger
    Cat: DSH = Honey
    Cat: DSH = Dr. Sheldon Cooper
    Cat: Balinese = Java

Departed but never forgotten:
    Dog: Fawn Boxer = Gunner
    Dog: Fawn Boxer = Jazi
    Dog: White Boxer = Quinsi (Best Dog Ever)

Cat: Persian = Shadow
    Cat: Persian = Gypsy
    Cat: Exotic = Rosie
  • raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Kitties: Zorro, Cheshire, Brutus, Waffles, Coolious, Charlotte, Josephine....I may be missing one or two....

Pups: Buddah (yellow lab), Killer (mini dox), Brodie (border collie)

Horses: Toots (paint), Nirada (Quarter), Skippy (Quarter), Jasper (paint), Mele (Quarter/paint)
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    We have one little dog he's part Cocker Spaniel and part Dacshund and his name is Jett and we have a Russian Tortoise and his name is Qwerty.
  • PowerfulHunt
    PowerfulHunt Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    photo.php?fbid=10151103582477665&set=pb.685902664.-2207520000.1378680199.&type=3&theater

My coonhound Hunter (4 y/o) cheering on his favorite team last year!

edit: Hrmmm .. can't get the pic to work but he's wearing a Dolphins jersey :)
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    A mutt, Gabby, and two cats. Stella and Fluffy Ginger.
  • SmileCozYouCan
    SmileCozYouCan Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I also forgot to say I have a turtle.
  • youngcaseyr
    youngcaseyr Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I have two dogs and a ferret :D

Lucy is a 3 1/2 year old Border Collie/ English Cocker Spaniel mix
    Brodie is a 6 year old English Bulldog
    Charlie is an 8 month old ferret

Lucy runs 3.5 miles with me every other day :) Brodie is an anti-athletic dog, and Charlie would go with us, if he could but, well, he's a ferret haha
  • dmitriunkovsky
    Options
    I have 2 cats!

One is a brown tabby named Attack Panther.

The one in the photo is a huge 20 pound fellow named Midnight.

Attack Panther is 4 or 5 and Midnight is 9 or 10. I took them both in as strays so I don't know their actual ages.
  • alliemarie77
    alliemarie77 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I have a dog named Sissy she is a chihuahua /terrier. She was also a rescue.

I have a dog named Kallie, she is also a chihuahua /terrier.

I have a dog named Sugar, she is a pit bull.

I have a calico cat named Rose.

I have several unnamed fish.

I also have a ball python named Trouble.

I have three kids and a husband as well. Do they count? Lol
  • nessayessa
    nessayessa Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Two dogs, three cats.
    Dogs are Kirby, a 9 year old Pit Bill http://www.dogster.com/dogs/129915
    Dyson, a 3 year old Argentine Mastiff http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1144808

The cats are Spooky, a 14 year old black American Shorthair, Dexter a 1 year old orange and white tabby, and Sheldon, a 5 month old Siamese.
  • dmitriunkovsky
    Options
    And of course I can't leave out Star...I'll never forget you fluffball :)

He was a sweet, lovable little kitty, but he was born with many illnesses and didn't live past 2 years old despite the best veterinary care we could give. I miss him all the time.
  • ginakiki
    ginakiki Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    3 cats

One black and white boy cat named Pumpkin I had his mom Pookie but she got hit by a car....she died quick still very sad we miss her

I also have two stray cats I feed. One grey and white girl cat name Tiger Lilly...and a black girl cat who is mixed with Siamese. Her name is Scroungy. I never had a cat that howls when she meows she's so loud her meow is so deep everyone laughs at it. I take care of her cause she was left after her family moved. Then the new family that bought that house took her and moved out and kicked her out...so she's mine now. She has been through a lot very scared...but she just wants love all the time.

My ex bf has my dog Chevy Chase He's a male white and black pit mix had him since a puppy,,,,my ex took him at 3yrs old and moved to Vegas I tried getting him but my ex moved....I miss him but I plan on getting another dog. If I could I would take in more but I have really bad asthma. All my pets were always rescued.
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    1 dog - Akita/pit - Vixen 16 years old
    2 cats - calico - Halloween 19 years old
    orange tabby - Toby - 3 years old
    A husband and 4 kidlets at least 2 are grown and moved out :)
  • VictoriousLion
    VictoriousLion Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I have a black cat called Mia. I have had her since June 2008, when she was a kitten. I got her on the last day of my Leaving Certificate exams (before uni). She's a very affectionate cat to me, but she doesn't like other people besides myself hahaha...I would never part with her for the world. I really want another pet in the future! Love animals! :-D
  • ashleykaykay93
    ashleykaykay93 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    3 Dogs

* Bandit- 13 Y/O Mutt... Was a rescue, the owners of the parents said "take him, or he will be dead tomorrow" :( .... so sad, but he turned out to be the BEST dog and is still happy and healthy!
    * Molly- 9 Y/O Queensland Heeler... She is really smart, and VERY protective. She's super obsessed with playing, and will bring you a ball, and will bark at you (almost impossible to make her stop!) until you throw it.
    *Annabelle "Nana"- 3 Y/O Black Lab Mix??... Was also a rescue-- long story, short-- our neighbors dog had pups, they moved and left the pups and I took her in. She was very skinny, and was badly wounded on both of her front legs, and 1 of her back legs. It took a while, but she healed & adjusted to her new life with a loving family. She is also very smart, super sweet, and makes a great walking partner.

Also have 1 Cat named Cassie. I rescued her in may after my dogs chased her up a tree. she was so tiny, and scared. LOL Shes not like that anymore, now she plays ROUGH (seriously) with my lab. She is fearless, and very funny somethimes (actually most of the time).

I also have a Turtle Named Crush...not much to say about him, except he loves to eat crickets i catch for him.

And last, i have like 20 minnows that my little brother got from the lake. he put them in the little dog pool (the blue kind for babies) in their back yard, but them my dad ran the pool over with the mower (and NO, he wasnt drunk like my sister asked LOL). So we scooped up as many fish as we could and brought them to my house and put them in the dog pool at my house. they were like 1/2 IN-1 IN when we brought them home, now they are 21/2-31/2 IN. if they keep growing, we are going to put them in our neighbors pond.
  • pennelope515
    Options
    I have a dog and two dumbo rats.

Dog- Jack Russell Terrier/Beagle Mix (with more mix) named Geordi. He is 4 years old and super awesome!

Rats- Named Neelix and Kato
  • hungrypotato
    hungrypotato Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    2 dogs

One is a Dalmatian and other is a Pekingese.

Names are Patches and Bob